FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pick a Card Freeze

By Weirdspell#4014 December 14, 2017, 22:51:33
AnkaTracker

Is it just me or when the game starts and when I've chosen to discard cards for new ones, the screen freezes once the cards go back into the deck. The weird thing is, I can hear the game continuing on as though nothing went wrong. 

2 0
First Ankama intervention

We're currently to identify the cause of this bug, which seems random. Any information or pattern you can discern would be of great help to us. 

If you notice that your screen has frozen when the cards have left your hand, quickly close the game and reboot it. You'll be able to join your game at the beginning of turn 1 and play as expected. 

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 344

Yup, this is happening to me as well.  You can even still interact with they game if you go by the sounds.  You can quit the match and return to the menu, etc.  But the screen stays frozen.  This is a major problem and I really can't play ranked until they fix it.

0 0

We're currently to identify the cause of this bug, which seems random. Any information or pattern you can discern would be of great help to us. 

If you notice that your screen has frozen when the cards have left your hand, quickly close the game and reboot it. You'll be able to join your game at the beginning of turn 1 and play as expected. 

Ah, thank you for the advice!
I should mention that I am playing on a Windows 10 PC.
I like the PC version a lot more than mobile because of the goddess' animations.  smile

0 0

We have deployed a patch which should fix the problem. Reboot your updater to download it. If you happen to encounter this again, please tell us so. 

I am still having the issue of the screen occasionally locking after the "pick a card" phase.

0 0
Respond to this thread