FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cannot refund some of the modified cards in the Brotherhood of Oropo update.

By Oamoka#9480 December 13, 2017, 10:16:18
AnkaTracker
  • Title: Cannot refund certain of the cards modified in this update.
  • Game version: 1.7.1.9436
  • OS version of your computer: Window 8.1
  • Time and date of encounter: As soon as I loaded Krosmaga after updating to the Brotherhood of Oropo expansion, and every single time I've checked since.
  • Description of the problem: Despite being listed as modified, I cannot refund Otomai, Count Harebourg, Goultard, or Khan Karkass.
  • What should happen: These cards were listed as modified. I should therefore be able to refund them for their full cost.
  • Reproduction rate: It is always present.
0 0
First Ankama intervention

All of these cards have received a "buff" and not a nerf: they haven't lost any powers, only gained new ones or remained neutral (in the case of Khan). The full refund is only given for cards that are nerfed, by losing stats or abilities, or if their function has been drastically altered. 

Therefore, those cards won't receive the full refund treatment. Sorry! 

See message in context
Reactions 2

All of these cards have received a "buff" and not a nerf: they haven't lost any powers, only gained new ones or remained neutral (in the case of Khan). The full refund is only given for cards that are nerfed, by losing stats or abilities, or if their function has been drastically altered. 

Therefore, those cards won't receive the full refund treatment. Sorry! 

Score : 347

Oh. They still appeared in the list of modified card when I launched the game. This is rather misleading, but thank you for clarifying.

0 0
Respond to this thread