FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sacrifice damage bug

By Zuranthus#9547 November 12, 2017, 20:45:26
AnkaTracker
  • Game version ->  1.6.2.9113
  • OS version of your computer -> Windows 7 Home Premium
  • Time and date of encounter -> 12.11.2017.
  • Description of the problem -> I used Sacrier spell 'Sacrifice' sacrificing my minion which had 2 AT, but it inflicted 3 dmg instead.
  • What should happen -> Spell 'Sacrifice' should sacrifice a minion and inflict damage equal to it's AT to another minion.
  • Reproduction rate -> Happened once in Draft mode, I will try to reproduce in Practice mode or playing versus a friend.
2 0
First Ankama intervention

It's difficult to see what is on the board that could have affected this outcome. Seeing how your opponent is playing Sadida, I imagine there was no Vulnerability effect active. Was there anything on the field that could have modified the Strength of your characters? 

See message in context
Reactions 5

It's difficult to see what is on the board that could have affected this outcome. Seeing how your opponent is playing Sadida, I imagine there was no Vulnerability effect active. Was there anything on the field that could have modified the Strength of your characters? 

Score : 586

I apologize for the bad screenshot D:
I have done further testing, and concluded that the spell Sacrifice deals damage based on unmodified AT of the targeted minion, not the minion being sacrificed. Here you can see that I sacrificed my drheller which had 2 AT and targeted my sacrier which had 1 AT, and only infliced 1 DMG. This was tested on multiple occasions with different minions, with the same result. Also, sometimes the damage shown in history is not the same as damage being dealt, for example, I sacrificed a Blue Larva (2 AT) and targeted Lebolas (3 AT), who took 3 DMG but in history it was shown as 2 DMG.

2 0

Wow, thank you! That is much more than I expected. Thank you for spotting this bug, I'll forward it to the team. 

Score : 586

Well, you guys are awesome so it is the least I could do smile

1 0
Score : 1

Hi, i'm posting here because i just had the same problem : https://imgur.com/a/umQej

0 0
Respond to this thread