FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Unable to Refund Changed Cards

By AeroXZ#9832 October 24, 2017, 19:10:07
AnkaTracker

With the update on 10/24/2017, both Chafer Bow Meow and Translucent Chafer are unable to be refunded. I'm not sure why this is, considering they both technically got changed. I myself played Chafers before the update, and I'm not sure if I want to continue playing them.. but I do want to have the option to refund them all if I decide not to. Any possibility this is a bug?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

As a general rule of thumb, only the cards that were nerfed or radically altered in the function will get a full refund; cards that have been improved will not. 

Chafer Bow Meow only gained a power and no change that made him worse or fundamentally different, so it won't be refunded at full. As for Translucent Chafer and Kerub... it seems like they slipped through the cracks. We'll see if we can make them refundable on the short term. 

See message in context
Reactions 2
Score : 204
Kerub is unable to be refunded as well. I'm not sure of all the cards that can't be refunded despite being changed, but these are just some to name a few.
0 0

As a general rule of thumb, only the cards that were nerfed or radically altered in the function will get a full refund; cards that have been improved will not. 

Chafer Bow Meow only gained a power and no change that made him worse or fundamentally different, so it won't be refunded at full. As for Translucent Chafer and Kerub... it seems like they slipped through the cracks. We'll see if we can make them refundable on the short term. 

Respond to this thread