FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Desynchronisation bug

By cody5#2705 September 17, 2017, 21:29:39
AnkaTracker
Isn't Desynch suppposed to, you know, DEAL DAMAGE?!
I mean I still won but what the heck?
0 0
First Ankama intervention

What did your opponent have in play? How many AP had you left before casting that spell? The AP number is written in red, which means they may have been overcosted by some opponent's effects (Joris ***, Phorrerstein). If you had no more AP after casting the spell, well, it would do 0 damage... 

Another possibility that I'm seeing: your opponent had a "bubble", a shield that negates the next damage taken, like the one given out by Master Shhhudoku. Or a Joris **, which decreases all damage done by your spells by 2. 

If it's not any of those, well, we might have a problem, but we'd need more info about the situation of the game and the context of that bug. 

See message in context
Reactions 2

What did your opponent have in play? How many AP had you left before casting that spell? The AP number is written in red, which means they may have been overcosted by some opponent's effects (Joris ***, Phorrerstein). If you had no more AP after casting the spell, well, it would do 0 damage... 

Another possibility that I'm seeing: your opponent had a "bubble", a shield that negates the next damage taken, like the one given out by Master Shhhudoku. Or a Joris **, which decreases all damage done by your spells by 2. 

If it's not any of those, well, we might have a problem, but we'd need more info about the situation of the game and the context of that bug. 

Score : 1528

He only had Az, a necro and that sacrier that damages your own dofus on the field, I don't think he had a shield but no idea why the cost is written in red. I didn't do anything different that game besides playing cards really quickly, so probably impossible to recreate.

0 0
Respond to this thread