FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Problem with Eniripsa

By jimnick#6662 September 08, 2017, 13:56:32
AnkaTracker

When i use the ability to reduce the attack value of a minion to its current health value , i often get the opposite result , especially if the (hostile) minion is injured. Anyone else has notice this before? Any solutions? Its one of the best abilities that eniripsa's minions have, Dozeless Acid if i remember correctly. Its a shame not to work as intended.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

I'm not quite sure aboutyour trouble, what is the problem exactly? 
Dozeless Acid makes it so that Attack becomes equal to the current HP of the target. If those HP are higher than the attack, of course they will climb up rather than reduce. 

In addition, if there is a Leader effect that increases attack (such as Az), it will apply once again to the Minion, as it's an effect that's "outside" of the Minion affected by Dozeless. So the Attack will become equal to the HP, then the outside bonus will be added. 

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 283

I dont know if it helps but it happened again and this time i noticed that the (enemy) minion was under the effect of AT plus from an allied  leader minion...

0 0
Score : 793

I'm not sure, if you had a bug or it worked like intended.

An example:
Your Emeny has a Minion with 2/4 (AT/HP) and an Az (Leader: +2 AT) on the Field. You reduced the Minions HP to 3 of 4. Now you want to use Dozeless Acid to reduce his Attack to 3, because it has 2+2=4 AT at the moment, but it don't work this way, his Attack will go up to 5 instead.

You set his base AT to 3 with this (+1AT) and the Leader works additionally (+2AT) so the Enemie gets 5AT, but if you kill the Leader, it will get down to 3AT.

Leader-Bonuses are permanent as long as they are in play and all other effects modify the Basevalues, so even if you set their AT to 1 with a spell or effect, they have more than 1AT, if they have a +AT Leader on the field.

0 0
Score : 283

I use it only when the enemy minion has a lower HP value than the initial... but you are probably right and the leader's ability applies again!

0 0

I'm not quite sure aboutyour trouble, what is the problem exactly? 
Dozeless Acid makes it so that Attack becomes equal to the current HP of the target. If those HP are higher than the attack, of course they will climb up rather than reduce. 

In addition, if there is a Leader effect that increases attack (such as Az), it will apply once again to the Minion, as it's an effect that's "outside" of the Minion affected by Dozeless. So the Attack will become equal to the HP, then the outside bonus will be added. 

Respond to this thread