FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Few bugs I've noticed so far with new expansion

By PacXXXman#8378 June 29, 2017, 03:16:15
AnkaTracker

So like title says so far I've found 2 pretty bad bugs so far. First one is Offended Oracle which states "Appearence gives injured ALLIED minions +1 at and +1 ar, bonus doubled for sacries." So when the enemy used him against me it worked right for his minions but it also gave my injured minions +1 at (and no +1 ar, even though it's not suppose to be for any of my minions). The second bug ive seen is the enemy used marline on my bow meow(don't remember what one but doesn't matter), then at the end of my next turn my Serval Bow Meow which " end of turn YOUR other bow meows get +1 at and +1 ar" this bonus was also given to the bow meow he swapped marline with( so it was in his possession). Ill keep this updated if I find any more bugs.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Anomalous

What Zadier said. This power increases the Range of minions which already have Range, but will not "give" Range to minions who only attacks in close combat. 

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 173

yeah! hopefully its not a translation error becuse if thats the case thats a huge bummer

0 0
Score : -13

Let's just make this into the bug thread instead of making new ones.

Another bug: Stridulous Heroine 'LEADER: +1AT and +1 Range to your other Minions.' It doesn't give the range. Not sure if it's because my other minions were Neautral cards and not Cra cards though.

0 0
Score : -13

Seems like I can't edit my post.
Tried the Stridulous Heroine again. It does give range, but only for Cras.

0 0
Score : 196

I think this may just be an unwritten rule of the range mechanic, where cards that increase range only affect minions that already have a range written on the card.  The way the mechanic seems to work is that non-ranged minions don't have a 1-1 range, they just have the "attacks in melee" property, so their range can't be changed because technically, they don't have anything to change.  I've tested it before with Lynx Eye which gives a minion +2 range, and that doesn't affect non-ranged minions either, which is just as well since it would probably be incredibly overpowered if it did.

0 0
Score : 141

So little update, after some playtesting Serval Bow Meow gives all bow meows the bonus (enemy and ally instead of just YOUR bow meows as stated).

PacXXXman
So like title says so far I've found 2 pretty bad bugs so far. First one is Offended Oracle which states "Appearence gives injured ALLIED minions +1 at and +1 ar, bonus doubled for sacries." So when the enemy used him against me it worked right for his minions but it also gave my injured minions +1 at (and no +1 ar, even though it's not suppose to be for any of my minions). The second bug ive seen is the enemy used marline on my bow meow(don't remember what one but doesn't matter), then at the end of my next turn my Serval Bow Meow which " end of turn YOUR other bow meows get +1 at and +1 ar" this bonus was also given to the bow meow he swapped marline with( so it was in his possession). Ill keep this updated if I find any more bugs.
0 0

We're aware of the bug, we'll be fixing it soon. 

Score : 141

[Dewit]|2017-06-30 09:20:18
We're aware of the bug, we'll be fixing it soon. 

Glad to see you guys have fixed the bugs posted on this tread keep up the good work!
0 0
Score : 2

Hi, i found two bugs:
The "Unyielding Guardian" does nothing when she appears.
"Feline Leap" does not works with "Clawer Tarkino".

0 0
Score : 196

Clawer has Irremovable, which means he isn't affected by charge, attract, repel, return to hand, teleport or any other movement effects.

0 0
Respond to this thread