FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Updating loop of horror

By hunataloisnopoirod#5906 May 29, 2017, 05:01:17
AnkaTracker

My gf had this issue before, but only now I was be able to experience first hand on my computer. I opened Krosmaga and it started updated, it then asked the admin autorization and... well, it updated again, and again, even if I said no. It only stopped when I rebooted my computer, but whenever I try to open it, even when uninstalling from windows programs menu, it kept with this bug, a real nightmare. No error message besides an omnious groundhog day feeling.

I had to go to krosmaga folder and completely delete it from there. That is not a good sign.

Edit: Oh, and in several times, including when reinstalling it now, the laucher crashes when not keeping me asking for admin rights on VC something just like the loop. Only when I said no it went for the actual installing updates.

I never had this before, what is going on?

1 0
First Ankama intervention

That is troubling. 
One thing you could do to help us (helping you): get us the content of your error log (.txt), found inside the install files of the program. If you could retrieve it and send us its content, maybe we could see what is preventing the game to install correctly. 

Thanks in advance. 

See message in context
Reactions 3

That is troubling. 
One thing you could do to help us (helping you): get us the content of your error log (.txt), found inside the install files of the program. If you could retrieve it and send us its content, maybe we could see what is preventing the game to install correctly. 

Thanks in advance. 

Score : 1

up.

me too....

0 0
Score : 41

I have the same error :c

0 0
Respond to this thread