FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sinistro activated THREE times...

By Gimonfu#2879 May 27, 2017, 11:16:47
AnkaTracker

Game version: 1.3.1.8235
Time: today 11:05

Bug: I just played against a Xelor. He had several Sinistros on his dofus and in the last turn they activated THREE times instead of just once.
Once when he summoned a blue larve and we draw the cards, another time, no idea what happened right before and once correctly at end of his turn.
Also 1 or 2 turns before one of his Sinistros damaged my Dofus while ignoring my Strawberry Jelly main summon between those 2.

Also, just mentioning, should this kind of "end of turn" not be AFTER the minions moved?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

That sounds... really weird. And it's difficult to know what happened exactly. If you had a screenshot of the timeline, for instance, this could help us greatly. 

As for the End of Turn trigger, it works as intended: the moment eh player ends his turn (and click the buttons), the effects will activate, and then the movement and combat begins. 

See message in context
Reactions 4

That sounds... really weird. And it's difficult to know what happened exactly. If you had a screenshot of the timeline, for instance, this could help us greatly. 

As for the End of Turn trigger, it works as intended: the moment eh player ends his turn (and click the buttons), the effects will activate, and then the movement and combat begins. 

Score : 622

And where can i get that timeline after the fight?

0 0

Hi, this is not a bug. You encountered what one calls a "Millstone deck" in reference to a famous Magic the Gathering card. The aim of the deck is to make you overdraw. When you have to draw and you don't have anymore cards in your deck, each of your dofuses take one damage. I'm guessing you took one damage (or two) for the 2 cards you should have drawn with the blue larva, then 1 damage when your turn started and you should have drawn. 

The damage you took never was the sinistro.

Score : 622

I am pretty sure i still had lots of cards in my deck, the match was not that long.
And the 3 damage instances all took place in the oponents (Xelor's) turn.
And i think the blue larva was the only occasion where I had to draw cards that turn....
If I had been able to message my oponnent after the match i could have asked him, if i somehow just mistook something or if it was only a visual bug.
But he never answered my friend invite, which was my only way to contact him, i do not remember the user name, either.
The interface/interaction/etc really needs some more features....

0 0
Respond to this thread