FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Two copies of the same Infinite Card

By A-Rich#4605 April 18, 2017, 22:19:08
AnkaTracker

I played vs a player who had two copies of the same Infinite Card (Justice *). As attached, is it a bug or have I misunderstood rules?

https://imageshack.us/i/pnkKf4xoj

Thanks.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Mmmmh... Judging by the background, you're not playing Draft, where these situations could've happened. 

Did you play yourself a copy of Justice *, that your opponent could have stolen in some way? (Like getting it back from your discard pile using a Drheller or some Second wind combo.)

Was that second Justice * copied by a character (such as Marline) or transformed from another (such as Otomai)? 

I'm not accusing you, but I'm running through the different scenarios where this could be possible before calling it a bug. happy​​​​​​​

See message in context
Reactions 4

Mmmmh... Judging by the background, you're not playing Draft, where these situations could've happened. 

Did you play yourself a copy of Justice *, that your opponent could have stolen in some way? (Like getting it back from your discard pile using a Drheller or some Second wind combo.)

Was that second Justice * copied by a character (such as Marline) or transformed from another (such as Otomai)? 

I'm not accusing you, but I'm running through the different scenarios where this could be possible before calling it a bug. happy​​​​​​​

Score : 87

Thank you for your kind reply.

No, I was not playing Draft, it was Unranked mode.

The second Justice was not a copy from Marline o a transformation from Otomai, and I do not play Justice in that deck.
My fault if I did not take another screen of Game History, I am sorry. I should pay more attention next time if it happens again

Thank you.

0 0

I have send you a message through Ankabox, could you answer it? Thanks in advance. smile

Respond to this thread