Ankama Trackers

something wrong with this achievement

By Jagholin#2238 April 11, 2017, 16:42:43
AnkaTracker

There is definitely something wrong with this picture

Where are my kamas?sad:unsure:
0 0
First Ankama intervention

If you haven't played the game since the bug, please send your error logs without starting the game again, so we can see if an error was recorded. (You can find it in the installation files of the game in your computer, error-log.txt)

After doing that, try to reconnect, and check if the amount of kamas wasn't credited to your account; it might be a simple display error or a delayed reaction. 

Thanks in advance! 

See message in context
Reactions 6
Score : 3

I think I just experienced the same bug today. Got some other achievements too and bought some packs, but I can't remember if I got "Incredible" before or after buying packs (my brain is sooo useless today...).

...so, at least I recall the kama being credited. I tried relogging (chain of thought: "hmm maybe it's an interface issue and it's not displayed properly...?") but to no avail.

Is it possible (for the devs support) to review the processing of the crediting?

edit: standalone client with windows 7 in case it matters

0 0

If you haven't played the game since the bug, please send your error logs without starting the game again, so we can see if an error was recorded. (You can find it in the installation files of the game in your computer, error-log.txt)

After doing that, try to reconnect, and check if the amount of kamas wasn't credited to your account; it might be a simple display error or a delayed reaction. 

Thanks in advance! 

Score : 3

[Dewit]|2017-05-16 12:21:18
If you haven't played the game since the bug...

Logged in this morning sad
Oh well, at least I know what to do if something like this happens again.

Thanks for the response.
0 0

I imagine this means your kamas were not credited upon connection? 

Score : 310

I don't know if this is still relevant, but yes, in my case it turned out to be a display issue.

If i remember correctly when this happened, i actually received several rewards in a row(achievement and a couple of dailies). For some reason this seems to have confused the game as to how many kamas i have on my account. Relogging did fix it though.

0 0
Respond to this thread