FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

"To infinity and beyond" quest doesn't work

By Muskete#3644 March 30, 2017, 20:00:40
AnkaTracker

I don't know if I'm just stupid or if it's really a bug, anyways:

I have the "To infinity and beyond" quest since quiet a while and am not able to solve it.

The "first steps" quest reads: "Play an Infinite card during a match."

I already did it in training, ranked and unranked. Any advices on how to solve this problem?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Alright, that seems like many people has the same problem. I will forward this to the dev team and see what they can make of it. 
Thank you for your feedback, and sorry about the inconvenience. 

See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 6

same problem here, need that coins

0 0
Score : 18

same problem, and i cant receive any daily quest

0 0

where are the admins...

0 0
Score : 1

This is also a problem for me. Seems like I cannot get daily quests? This is probably happening for every new player I guess

0 0

yes...

0 0

Anyone solved the problem... please share here

0 0
Score : 18

hand up and surrended smile i still have this fukin bug and i'm waiting for next hotfix

1 0
Score : 3

I also have this problem and can't progress through the missions

0 0

To clarify, I have used two different infinite cards in both ranked and unranked matches

0 0

Alright, that seems like many people has the same problem. I will forward this to the dev team and see what they can make of it. 
Thank you for your feedback, and sorry about the inconvenience. 

Score : 66

The problem is that if I can't do the beginners quests there is like not a real point for me to keep playing. Because if i don't get the quest gold I won't be able to get new cards. And without those I'll lose all the time and the game isn't fun anymore.

You have to take into consideration that new players will likely uninstall right away if the tutorial quests don't work.

Thanks for your response though smile

0 0

We have found a fix for this. A patch will be deployed tomorrow in the morning to fix this issue. Thanks for your feedback. 

Score : 1

Anithing we can do to bypass the problem? I tryed to switch to english and other configuration, maybe playing the same account on another device will make it?

Im playing on PC, can intall it on android too

0 0

Was a patch deployed? I received a new daily quest that didn't actually show up in my list but did complete and reward me when I finished the requirements, however, the infinity and beyond quest is still the only one that displays and it doesn't not complete when I play an infinite card.

0 0
Score : 66

Works now. Thank you very much.

1 0

Thanks

0 0
Respond to this thread