FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The state of Sadida

By Elira January 18, 2017, 02:43:36

The state of Sadida is just so hilarious. The lack of creativity and balance that went into this deck is WOW.

Edit: I mean imbalance. 

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 261

I mean the creativity is there, it just needs a ton of refinement.

Also the game is in beta. Maybe play another class or offer some ideas on how to improve sadida?

0 0
Score : 1750

Do you think sadida is too strong or too weak? i don't get it.

0 0
Score : 1576

"Sadida is imbalanced. The end."

WOW, such great words, much informative, so exciting!

1 0
Score : 68

I made this post when I high off of cold medicine. I apologize Sadida players. ;( 

But yea, creativity? It's just something. SOMETHING is missing. There are so many problems with it. It wants to be a control deck but most of your seeds come from your hand its not like xelor where if a summon dies you get the extra mob, and being able to draw and use the appearance effect of a Sinistro(they are 100000000% more useful than a seed just sitting on the field.) Bushes can be strong but they get shat on by iop and sacrier so easily probably with the use of a single card, but you just used 3 cards to make that bush and its dead. 

I know this isn't the suggestion forum but:

Why does Aggressive Bramble cost the same as Gutting Gust but still target your OWN summon. Sure you get a seed, but its not free. Playing a Seed is still 1 AP.  Why not just increase the rarity of the spell by 2 and change it to "Inflicts 3 damage on ENEMY summons on a row. Add 1 Seed to your hand." ?

Also while making this post I've come to realize that other gods/goddesses have rare rarity boss summons, and by boss summons I mean like it's clear when one of these enter your row of a real/fake dofus you need to answer it quickly because it has either a huge amount of hp or an affect that affects their allies greatly. or they're just a free and easy card to get 5+ Attack on. But as you go to Sadida you have Kolo Kolko who I admit is strong but it just totally contradicts Sadida. Like your seed should not be just sitting there. It should be a bush for the future. Any seed thats just sitting there is a waste of an AP because you don't get refunded that ap if the opponent walks on it obviously but even then you have limited good places to place a seed. 

Also Elmer is also crap. 

Written by a child of Sadida. 

0 0
Score : 1203

A lot of it is that Sadida in general has to spend too much mana for not enough of an effect, and part of this comes from the 1 mana seeds.

For example, Sacrificial Seeds, their 5 mana spell that creates a bunch of Sacrificial Dolls for every seed you have on the field, seems like a good deal, but you have to remember that the seeds cost mana as well. How many seeds and how much mana do you have to spend to really get value out of that card? Clearly 6 (The spell and 1 Seed) mana isn't worth 1 2/2. According to my estimates you would need 5 seeds on the field to create 5 dolls for this to break even. 5 2/2s that inflict 1 to the lane when they die is probably worth about 10 mana. Double this with the fact that with 5 seeds you are already restricting your max hand size by 5 cards and a situationally dead card that is overcosted until you have 5 seeds on the field...is not really going to see play. Especially when that card can be easily countered by an Iop 6 mana spell and a Cra 7 mana spell. Same deal with Seeden Impulse. The seed cost makes the card too expensive for a bunch of 2 mana creatures.

The Creatures that make a doll out of one seed are priced pretty well though, but it's sorta in the same boat as Eni that because their class specific bodies are not particularly strong they have to run a lot of neutrals to compensate and with the neutral card pool there's a GIGANTIC weakness of a lack of good 3 MP creatures that have strong bodies 4 mana and up. Against Cra your creatures HAVE to have at least 3 MP. There's a reason that the 3 mana wabbit and tofu are ran quite a bit. They are essentially the strongest 3 MP creatures that have Yeti stats, X/X+1 or X+1/X where X is their mana cost.

1 0

@Elira

Could read my thread or someone else's about Sadida and add info to it, there were quite a bit of those already <_<

Comparsion to Xelor is weird, Sinistros actually are mostly useless... (possible exception is when used in special Sinistro decks, which i still never saw in-game huh). Extra mob - mummy? Those cards are also weak... Main power of Xelor is his 5AP cards and spells in general

Aggressive Bramble - true, it is DUMB and just asks for rework. I wrote about that already

Transformation of seeds into bush - personally i think that's weak use of seeds... still never seen nice use of bush

I can also add to what was said that Sadida has quite weak class Krosmics. I actually started playing it because got many his cards and Krosmics from packs, and...

Dolly Sacrifice - extremely useless
[that 5\7 lady with high cost] - useless, weak stats, and enemy can react on her ability. Also, it need seeds to be wasted on it. If insta killed - seeds will be destroyed, just cool sleep
Necrom Answer - while his ability is sure great - his 1\7 body is WEAK. I felt like i was loosing a lot of tempo by placing it and you need to have many sadidas on board already, so if you are behind... it is useless.

The only good Krosmic - transform into seed, and i didn't got it xD

0 0

I brought up the mummies because they add to your AP reserve thus your overall win condition greatly.

Oh man don't even use Dolly Sacrifice holy shiiii sad

I have knowledge of Sadida and it's saved me a lot. 

0 0
Score : 98

Maybe just me  but once I unlocked Amalia's pollenation card things got alot better for playing sadida. Another thing that helped was learning just how many seed giving cards should be in a deck and think of it more as if it happens its good but I do not focus on making big sadida combos occur.

0 0
Score : 141

Stop compare cards with mummies, is a wrong approach, they are summoned with quartz usually, this card cost 4AP, is a 2/2 with the power to spawn a 2/2 that give 1 AP to your reserve when hit, what we have is just a 4AP card with a total stat of 4/4 and as only relevant effect give you AP, we have other cards that cost 4, are 4/4 and have a unique effect, there's nothing special in mummies.

0 0

Actually Quartz and Li Crounch are very comparable. Both are effectively 3 AP overall (Quartz is 4, but the mummy will at least give 1 AP. Li is 2, but the seed will cost 1), and both give you two 2/2s. Sacrificial Doll has the advantage of doing 1 to the lane when it dies, but you also need a seed for Li to work where with Quartz you only need...Quartz.

Both are pretty effective for their AP cost since 4/4 worth of stats for 3 mana is pretty good, but at the same time the HP on both of these cards is pretty much irrelevant for everything except Sac as 2=1 most of the time in combat. In reality they really just do 4 damage overall with two attacks for 2.

0 0

Idk, i prefer carrying 4\6 and 3\5 dhellers as 4 mana drops. Quartz (and his 5\3 friend) seems really bad compared to them, and as Xelor you can get AP reserve from other, more effective cards. Also, +1 to AP reserve is quite nothing in the late game, while more hp (and bonus cards from dhellers) definitely can win a game
Also, Quartz (and his 5\3 friend xD) is really weak to first strike and similar effects, as for a 4 AP summon.

While Li Crounch seems like a really solid pick, as with seed his Appearence is really strong. And you can use your leftower mana to place seeds earlier and play it for 2 Ap. And even without seeds it is at least fair summon 2\2\3 for 2 (but to be fair, without seeds he is sh*t and i never play it that way xD)

0 0
Score : 215

I rarely see Sadida and dunno about win rate aginst it, but few times they owned me on most fun ways: seeds, prancing chimera and bushes ^^

1 0

Leenbow|2017-01-20 09:09
Idk, i prefer carrying 4\6 and 3\5 dhellers as 4 mana drops. Quartz (and his 5\3 friend) seems really bad compared to them, and as Xelor you can get AP reserve from other, more effective cards. Also, +1 to AP reserve is quite nothing in the late game, while more hp (and bonus cards from dhellers) definitely can win a game
Also, Quartz (and his 5\3 friend xD) is really weak to first strike and similar effects, as for a 4 AP summon.

While Li Crounch seems like a really solid pick, as with seed his Appearence is really strong. And you can use your leftower mana to place seeds earlier and play it for 2 Ap. And even without seeds it is at least fair summon 2\2\3 for 2 (but to be fair, without seeds he is sh*t and i never play it that way xD)

Ehh, 2 MP is a giant liability against Cra though. Not saying the 4/6 and 3/5 are bad, but in a Cra filled meta I'd probably take Quartz
0 0

True.
But i usually deal with problematic range cra's by using spells. Xelors spells are so tasty, i took ~20 and that seem to be great. Also there is Miss Frizz and others, no need for all summons to be 3 MP.
Quartz really feels weak. Taking him only couse of cras... I don't know, i feel more horror facing sacriers and iops, and that's where high stats have huge impact.

0 0

Been play testing an Arachnee/Treechnid Bush deck for the past 3 days and I've gotta say this might be my favorite sadida deck in terms of fun. 

This is what I use right now. 
0 0
Score : 1750

You should get some pracing chimeras

They're very handy in sadida decks, I summon them, then I put 3 seeds in front of them, then the chimera walks, the seeds return to my hand and I repeat with another minion, its a lot of fun to watch it getting stronger and stronger, plus, people hate it. XD

And it costs just 120 frags, very easy to craft. 
1 0
Score : 534

Sadida definitely needs to be powered up a bit. I've seen pretty darn good decks with it tho. One of the top 16 guys (Not gonna say his name) had a super aggressive sadida deck that made my jaw drop. I wonder why he didn't use it in the tournament.. he won all the matches I saw where he used that deck.

0 0
Respond to this thread