FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[LOW COST] [ALL GODS] [BOOWOLF-CHAFER NEUTRAL]

By Lodesu January 25, 2020, 20:23:49

Hello there! Below a proposotion for a low-cost set of decks for each god with two constraint :

1. No krosmic or infinite.
  2. Exact same neutral base.
  3. In the range of 1500~1700 dust total.

Thus you can easily switch between gods as a new player to try them out. Almost all cards are also usable in more competitive decks, so it's not a wasted-craft when you want to switch to better decks.

Are they competitve ?
Definitely no. No infinite and no krosmic is a huge constraint and you're gonna be missing value in fight against opponent that draw their infinites. Still these decks are a strong base for the cost and can still hold up pretty well. You could definitely reach at least Rank 20~ and by swapping a couple of cards with adapted krosmic/infinite, Veteran is reachable. The only thing missing is learning!

How to I improve them ?
Still in low cost, adding Golden Egg Piwi, Kamasutar, Magmog as neutral krosmic and the good krosmic gods such as Hour of Glory or Nidas' Hand
With a higher cost, very versatile infinite such as Alibert 2*, Maskemane 1*, Maskemane 2*, Mishell 3*, Phaeris 2*, Evangelyne 1*, Marline 2*, Marline 3*, Dathura 1*, Dathura 2*, Amalia 3*, Lou 2* ... you can end up with a proper deck.

#IOP

#ENI

#CRA

#ECA

#ENU
#SADIDA

#SRAM

#FECA

#XELOR

#SACRIER
3 0
Reactions 8
Score : 353

How to I improve them ?
Still in low cost, adding Golden Egg Piwi, Kamasutar, Magmog as neutral krosmic and the good krosmic gods such as Hour of Glory or Nidas' Hand
With a higher cost, very versatile infinite such as Alibert 2*, Maskemane 1*, Maskemane 2*, Mishell 3*, Phaeris 2*, Evangelyne 1*, Marline 2*, Marline 3*, Dathura 1*, Dathura 2*, Amalia 3*, Lou 2* ... you can end up with a proper deck.

Also Bakara is almost always useful wink

Awesome post tho happy

You keep missing Sacrier tho biggrin
0 0
Score : 1100

And there we go. Uploaded the 5 other gods which brings the total to 10. Obviously given your own preferences there's some twerk to do on them, and you can then improve the base with costier card but it should still be pretty solid to discover the game at low cost.

Have fun!

2 0
Score : 68

Is there any strategy with whisperers?

Is Brotherhood of oropo worth taking?

Which infities i shall get?  i just got a shiny marline 2*

Lodesu|2020-03-02 10:02:40
As a family I'd say no.
The 1/2 gives +1 at on ally is nice in aggressive deck (mostly Cra).
I'd say the 4/5 Ranged one is fine. Big minion hard to reach but very sensitive to the instant kill / transformation from your opponent.
The 1/4 can be used in an Eniripsa swap attack. With 3 infected flask and 3 eniripsa 3/6 that transform attack to hp.
The 5/4 is meh at best. Dies on every 5 attack minions and cost a lot. Plus the 2 mp is hard to use and for 6 ap. Eh.

Just got marline shiny 2* shall i keep him?

Is there any strategy with necros? also is this the best infinites? how i adjust them to my deck? can i find anymore decks?
0 0

As a family I'd say no.
The 1/2 gives +1 at on ally is nice in aggressive deck (mostly Cra).
I'd say the 4/5 Ranged one is fine. Big minion hard to reach but very sensitive to the instant kill / transformation from your opponent.
The 1/4 can be used in an Eniripsa swap attack. With 3 infected flask and 3 eniripsa 3/6 that transform attack to hp.
The 5/4 is meh at best. Dies on every 5 attack minions and cost a lot. Plus the 2 mp is hard to use and for 6 ap. Eh.

0 0
Score : 1

nothing

0 0

nothing?

0 0
Score : 2

Broken images bro

0 0
Score : 2

back