FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

anyone have good Sadida Necro Deck can share?

By JiranatYensatit March 04, 2018, 15:17:41

i love to play sadi but i lost everytime when face feca deck - -

can anyone  share sadi necro deck with me please sad

1 0
Reactions 10
Score : 4457

Who even uses sadida these days? Only degenerate losers use sadida

Oh wait. I'm a degenerate loser.

Would you like a fully functional deck, or a deck specialized around giving feca players nightmares?

0 0
Score : 252

both ^0^ thx you 

i already have nightmare after face Feca :*

3 0
Score : 4457
Cycle [Vampyro] -> [Black Widow] -> [White Arachnee] until you can start cycling into [Bakara] -> [Art of Stuffing]. Start adding Jahash to either cycle to start searching for your endgame/stall cards.

You COULD use 1* Jahash to start his searches sooner, but I like 2* for the lowered ap. The sooner you can use [Art of Stuffing], the safer you'll be. 3* is just overkill.

Mishell searches for either [Ghoul] -> [Vampyro] or [Dogwood Soldier]. Her brotherhood effect is nice for obvious reasons. Consider replacing the 2 [Lynn Denn]'s for like another [Green Peace] and [Bramble] if you want to streamline her searches.

If you get [Black Widow] to 0 through vamp cycle, and you broke at least 1 fake dofus, you could otk by playing [Sylvan Prowler] to lay down 2 row's worth of seeds for the [Seeden Impulse]/[Dolly Sacrifice] combo, instead of placing each seed down by hand. Just a thought.

Always distribute curses evenly to all dofus, so you only need to sac 2 dolls instead of 3.

Try to place seeds under shielded minions. Pop [Dathura], [Black Widow], or both if things get out of hand. [Lynn Denn] works, too.

[Grinch] silences the rally ability in addition to clearing shields and armor, which is nice.

[Pollination] -> [Botany] & [Knowledge of Dolls] -> [Botany] still blocks lanes. Gotta love it.

I play 1 [Bag of Seeds] for a stupidly specific reason. If these 3 conditions are met, you've won the game.
  1. You've gotten all your cards to 0 ap from [Vampyro]
  2. You are currently cycling [Bakara] -> [Art of Stuffing]
  3. You have [Jahash] in a hand of 8 cards or less.
All you gotta do is add [Jahash] to the [Bakara] -> [Art of Stuffing] cycle. [Jahash] will search through all of the spells in your deck and you'll be able to play the otk on that turn. [Bag of Seeds] enables this play by acting as a buffer card for 3* [Bakara] to pick up in addition to the cycled [Art of Stuffing]. You know. Since [Bakara] picks up 2 cards.
1 0
Score : 252

Oh thank you for give details how to play . Is this full function or specialize ? What's different?

0 0
Respond to this thread