By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Dungeons

By alan-us June 04, 2017, 23:13:34

It's worth buying all the dungeon cards all at once, or picking one up at a time, fighting the boss?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2951

Definitely worth fighting, now that they made it so you don't pick up more of any one card than you can use.
It's cheaper if you can consistently win, you get additional prizes from the offerings and the chests you get for winning with more intact dofuses. 
Though if you're a new player, I recommend fleshing out your collection a bit and getting comfortable with the game. (I don't remember if you're new or not. Multiple people use your avatar. Apologies if you're a regular)
It's also fun, in my opinion.

1 0
Score : 203

I was a regular player, but I do not played in a long time, I went back to play last week. Anyway thanks smile

0 0
Score : 595

Theoretically you get one card each fight (plus some extras) which amounts to a total of 150 Kamas (15 Kamas per try, 10 cards to get).
So even if you only Win every 2nd fight, you still need 100 Kamas less then right out buying them.
So far I have only tried level one though.

It also heavily depends on your deck....
Rushu has a lot of simply ridculous cards.....: kill a minion instanly (preferably used on your bigshots or leaders), push all YOUR minons back ALL THE WAY to your own Dofus, refund ALL HIS USED CARDS back into his deck.

So if you have a deck which can reach the other side in just one turn (Iops, lots of charge) or have a Xelor with lots of Sinistros it might be way easier then certain other decks.

1 0
Score : 2951

I used xelor for the first level, and iop for the 2nd and 3rd.
Got the offering for consecutive Rushu win streaks. It's definitely the way to go.

1 0
Score : 1651

i've somehow managed to only play eniripsa vs him - but yeah anyway, fighting it out is the best way by far since the changes.

1 0
Respond to this thread