FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Issues on android

By Qriev February 11, 2020, 07:16:04

If you try to use cards too quickly after each other, sometimes cards get stuck.

No idea what the trigger for this is, but I think it has something to do with minizing Kromsaga app on the phone, when re-entering krosmaga, you sometimes get stuck in the zoom mode (why is there even a zoom option??), and you cannot use your cards, nor get out of the zoom mode.

There's also the "you found an opponent but you're stuck in the "looking for opponents" screen forever" bug

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1105

For the stuck in the "looking for opponents" screen it's when you lose internet for a short (or long) time and the game doesn't process it. When on mobile I'm used to press the "cancel" search every minute or so in case of this.

Good question for the zoom I'd say it might be some standard thing on Unity that they never blocked or something. And I don't know for the cards get stuck. I tried to play recently a combo mill feca and I did use a lot (like 15++) cards on a single turn and didn't get that. Might still be linked to you losing internet for a couple of seconds maybe ?

0 0
Score : 2176

While yes, it happens when you lose internet for a few seconds, it happens sometimes even when you do not. When I used my PC to play a year back, it happened there as well, even with a constant connection to the internet.

To elaborate further. There is like a 2nd step to this.

• You find an opponent, but stuck in the "searching for opponents" screen.
  • Restart the app
  • You know are in the loading screen.. Come into the match itself. No "select starting cards" pop up leaving you looking at an empty battlefield
  • Restart the app
  • You are now able to select the cards
 By this point, the match has usually started and you've lost a turn, especially if you did not restart the app in the "searching for opponents" screen after a minute or so had passed...

For the cards getting stuck:
No, it's probably linked to using you next card before the animation of the spell effect (the actual visual effect) or the minion has spawned and the animation is finished.
0 0
Score : 1105

For the card getting stuck i'm 100% convinced this is not how it works. I got to use Maskemane then an Arachnee before the animation of drawing cards has finished and I didn't have any issue with this.

And for this specific loading screen but no select starting cards it does have to do with the connection to the server, though I don't know if it's when your opponent has an issue or yourself. Sometimes if I wait a long time (where I can not select the cards) they'll eventually be back, because i think my opponent dc and reconnected in the meantime. But most likely a problem between our computer and krosmaga server than internet problem yep.

0 0
Respond to this thread