FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mobile link to steam?

By eeveefarmer87#1777 April 24, 2017, 02:16:58
AnkaTracker

how do i link my mobile account to steam?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

When you played on your phone, you have an option to "convert" your account to a full Ankama account. You may have done it already as you're posting on these forums. 

When you first connect to Krosmaga through Steam, they will ask you if you already have an Ankama account. Simply enter your login and pass at this moment and your accounts will be linked. 

See message in context
Reactions 3

When you played on your phone, you have an option to "convert" your account to a full Ankama account. You may have done it already as you're posting on these forums. 

When you first connect to Krosmaga through Steam, they will ask you if you already have an Ankama account. Simply enter your login and pass at this moment and your accounts will be linked. 

Score : 1

Hello, is it possible the other way around? I started playing Krosmaga via account created on Steam and wonder if I can continue playing on the mobile version. However, neither the Steam nor Krosmaga credentials would work as the Ankama account it needs, apparently sad

Edit: Nevermind, it seems the account name was my e-mail address. Slightly unintuitive, but possible to guess

0 0
Score : 1

why i can't account on steam?

0 0
Respond to this thread