FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Getting Event Rewards

By Elizith January 18, 2017, 03:42:09
AnkaTracker

Hey guys,

It seems there are some hick-ups receiving rewards from events.
As far as I found out, some received the New Year's Resolution event rewards already and some (like me) did not after 7 days that the results were posted. Maybe there is a way to streamline the approach to award event rewards or let people know where/ how to claim rewards.

The gift-code community section works well in other Ankama products to award presents directly onto the account, would be great if that could be realized for Krosmaga too.

Maybe someone has other ideas? And maybe you could clarify what to do to receive rewards?
Thanks & cool game so far!

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Looks like we contacted you through Twitter (since your entry originated from there), but you haven't responded yet. No worry, I will send you your code through Ankabox immediately. Thank you for your patience. smile

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 51

Did you check your Ankabox?

0 0
Score : 124

Yes--its empty as well.
But using that system to distribute rewards would be a good idea.
I talked to one player who got his code though a facebook chat.

0 0

Looks like we contacted you through Twitter (since your entry originated from there), but you haven't responded yet. No worry, I will send you your code through Ankabox immediately. Thank you for your patience. smile

Score : 124

That would be cool--maybe that could become a standard?
Seems the easiest to use your product features to distribute rewards.

On Twitter, I got a message 6 days ago which asked me for some additional actions which I fulfilled and replied 3 times since without reaction... not sure what went wrong, but good that you guys don't have to depend on Twitter.
Thanks for the support & for the fun with the game.
I will definitely stay on investing & supporting this.

0 0
Respond to this thread