By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A Little More Balancing

By [Dewit] - COMMUNITY MANAGER - September 11, 2018, 10:00:00

BALANCING

Krosmics

• Kamasutar: Attack changed from 3 AT to 4 AT. Health points changed from 3 HP to 6 HP. Effect modified. "APPEARANCE: Retrieves the last 5 cards that went to your discard pile if your hand is empty." is now "APPEARANCE: Draw 2 cards if you have fewer than 4 cards in your hand."
  • Eliacube: Health points changed from 9 HP to 7 HP. Cost changed from 7 AP to 4 AP.
  • Razetime: Movement points changed from 2 MP to 3 MP. Effect modified. "APPEARANCE: Your other Minions gain as much AT as they have AR." is now "APPEARANCE: Destroys untargetable Minions."

Infinites

• Lou *: Effect modified. "APPEARANCE: Collects an allied Prism." is now "APPEARANCE: Make a prism reappear."
  • Lilotte *: Attack changed from 1 AT to 3 AT. Health points changed from 2 HP to 3 HP. Cost changed from 1 AP to 3 AP.
  • Lilotte **: Attack changed from 2 AT to 3 AT. Health points changed from 2 HP to 3 HP. Cost changed from 2 AP to 3 AP. Effect modified. "Charges 1 cell whenever you play a Minion." is now "Charges 1 cell whenever a prism is collected or destroyed."
  • Evangelyne *: Attack changed from 2 AT to 3 AT. Health points changed from 2 HP to 3 HP. Cost changed from 2 AP to 4 AP. Effect modified. "RANGE: 1-3 | Gains +2 range if another allied member of the Brotherhood of the Tofu is in play." is now "RANGE: 1-5 | ARMOR-PIERCING."
  • Evangelyne **: Health points changed from 2 HP to 3 HP. Cost changed from 3 AP to 4 AP. Effect modified. "RANGE: 1-4 | Gains +2 range if another allied member of the Brotherhood of the Tofu is in play." is now "RANGE: 1-5 | Gains +2 AT if another allied member of the Brotherhood of the Tofu is in play."
  • Maskemane *: Attack changed from 2 AT to 3 AT. Cost changed from 3 AP to 6 AP. Effect modified. "RANGE: 1-3 | Moves back 2 cells when an enemy Minion appears on its row." is now "APPEARANCE: Draw 3 Minions."
  • Maskemane **: Attack changed from 2 AT to 3 AT. Cost changed from 5 AP to 6 AP. Effect modified. "FIRST STRIKE | FINAL BLOW: Gains +2 AT." is now "APPEARANCE: Draw 3 spells."
  • Maskemane ***: Cost changed from 7 AP to 6 AP. Effect modified. "APPEARANCE: Each player draws 5 cards." is now "APPEARANCE: Your opponent draws 5 cards."

Ecaflip

• Arty Romi: Cost changed from 6 AP to 5 AP. Effect modified. "END OF TURN: Draw 1 card OR draw 1 enemy card." is now "END OF TURN: Draw 1 card OR do nothing."
  • Feline Leap: Cost changed from 3 AP to 4 AP. Effect modified. "Teleports a Minion 1d6 cell(s)." is now "Teleports an allied Minion 1d6 cell(s)."

BUGFIXES

GENERAL

• The quests to collect card families now consider foil cards to be different from classic cards.
  • On roll-over, the card filter now displays "Mask cards" in the collection.
  • Obsolete quests linked to the former Infinite XP system have been deleted.
  • Fixed a issue preventing the game to load correctly in some cases.

CARDS

• Tex Alyckn: The sprite for the golden version of the card appears properly in the game.
  • Ambushing Impaler: Its effect ends properly as soon as the player is no longer outnumbered.
  • Garghoul: It now inflicts the right amount of damage after having played Eternal Rest.
  • Marline (all versions): Transformable creatures (Boowolves, Wobot-02, etc.) that have been stolen by Marline keep their summoning sickness even if transformed in the same turn.
  • Miranda: Effect description clarified. "APPEARANCE: Take control of enemy Minions on adjacent cells until its death." is now "APPEARANCE: Take control of enemy Minions on adjacent cells as long as she is in play." 
  • Madoll: Its effect continues to be active even if the player passes their turn without playing a card.
  • Maskemane *, **: effect fixed.

http://www.krosmaga.com/en/news/update/913661-little-more-balancing
Reactions 13
Score : 722

Dewit aren’t you on the mobile team anymore?

0 0
Score : 1

Ecaflip was hit rather hard in this balance patch. Looks like I’ll be dropping both Arti and Teleport as the no longer justify their cost.

0 0
Score : 2

I don't think that there's a problem with the Teleport. Even if it costs 4 pa, it really helps to achieve the enemy Dofus faster; and, using it in enemy summons was something really rare. But, we can't say the same thing about Arty. sad 

0 0
Score : 140

surprise ohmy

0 0
Score : 594

I do NOT like the Maskemane changes...

Any word on the suggestion that foil cards get a foil fitting for their gods??

1 0
Score : 59

I loved Maskemane changes. it was a must have card in a lot of decks and now it's only a good card.

1 0

can you put both Maskemane in a deck? Their names are different (one is classy, one is cowardly).

0 0
Score : 146

Nope.

1 0
Score : 2

Okay, removing almost all Arty Romi from the deck in 3... 2... 1...

0 0
Score : 530

It's comforting to see an update after not communicating for so long. I hope communication improves and you'll tell us about the future of the game.

Regarding the cards modifications, those Krosmics buffs are somewhat good, but I think these cards will remain irrelevant as they're only useful in very specific situations and  don't fit the current meta.

The new version of those Infinites can potentially offer new interesting combos and they also fit in several kind of decks, good modification.

Arty Romi did need a nerf, his effect and body was too good for 6AP and you could have x3 in your deck, but I think there were better alternatives to balance him, like lowering his stats or increasing his AP cost. And Feline Leap, good modification, no additional comments for this card.

0 0

Come on,wish this game could be more popular 。◕‿◕。

0 0

Não desistam do jogo por favor!

0 0
Score : 49

We need the last 2 Gods,it's the world of 12, not 10 lol. Also where's the second half of season 2? The hype for both is killing me

1 0
Respond to this thread