FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DEVBLOG: Patch 1.12!

By #[Nedab] - COMMUNITY MANAGER - June 28, 2018, 18:00:00
AnkaTracker
Reactions 42
Score : 289

Hm, so did I misunderstand or are there not going to be platforms and trophies as rewards anymore?

0 0
Score : 3217

Im quite sure the platforms and throphies aren't going anywhere. 

0 0
Score : 602
"With no development of Infinites, the offering system is obsolete "

Soooo, you are basically telling us that all those videos and puzzles and stuff ..... were utterly worthless to beginn with, since you simply removed them without any concern that someone would complain about loosing his "unlocked collectables"?????

Who would have thought...
0 0
Score : 18

Hi.today I open my krosmaga and I had almost all cards less six infinites ,Now a lot of cards disapear and I have to get again ....I want my cards back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0
Score : 13

Played with the ZBT. Inject all collecting achievements, puzzles to pump cards, to now just it was possible to access for the fragments. Applause for the developers, they still found how to kill this game.

2 -1
Score : 25

I get why would you remove infinities, Xelor abuse was real for sure. But removing offering system? U cut a huge chunk of content there. I love those stories and puzzles. Was it so hard to keep them there?   For example unlock stories by acquiring all infinities from same family or win with this infinity card 10 times to unlock story. Easy you baboons

3 -1
Score : 21

i'm so saddened by this i don't understand why they are doing this? are you trying to make the game more simplistic? Because you're not, you're taking away all of the things that made the game so fun and unique

0 0
Score : 1

No one don't have old patch with personal database? 
Because I buy started pack and I did it not for deleted after this all journal, all video and pixture. I understand whay some people don''t like xp system, but without achivment and without give new card because u so long play u old card - I don't see normaly play more me in this game with new path.
sorry for my Eng.

0 0
Score : 908

Ahem. I'm going to be contrarian here and argue the patch was good. I don't see how spending varying amount of kamas, sometimes to upwards of 9000, to unlock "the best" version of cards is big part of the game, and grinding EXP was horrible.

Side note for next time you do something like this though, give more appropriate compensation for people that already completed the tasks. And everyone should've gotten some kamas(not only those with uncompleted EXP) as many of them have wasted ostentatious amounts of kamas on getting level 3 Infinites.

1 0
Respond to this thread