By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Infinite system removed, animated cards, and balancing.

By #[Nedab] - COMMUNITY MANAGER - June 28, 2018, 18:00:00
AnkaTracker

What's New ?

General

• Animated cards are coming to Krosmaga! You can acquire them randomly in packs of cards, craft them in your collection, or win them as end-of-season rewards.
  • The Infinite card experience system is being deleted.
  • You can now acquire the Infinite ** and *** cards, as well as the associated Krosmic cards, independently in packs of cards or by crafting them in your collection.
  • The offering interface is being removed in order to streamline the game and make it more understandable. Quests are staying. The "Puzzles" are available for downloading here.
  • Crafting and uncrafting costs have been lowered. 
  • The drop rates for the various packs of cards have been modified.
  • The Silver Pack now costs 150 kamas in order to adapt it to the drop rates and to balance it in relation to the other packs of cards.
  • Seasonal rewards have been modified.
  • The Noxine and Kwismas Queen cards can now be crafted.

Balancing

Neutral

• Bellaphone: Health points changed from 2 HP to 3 HP.
  • Attractive Bow Meow: Health points changed from 4 HP to 3 HP.
  • Golden Crackrock: Attack changed from 3 AT to 4 AT. Health points changed from 3 HP to 4 HP. Effect modified. "LEADER: Increases your other Cracklers' resistance by 1." becomes "RESISTANCE: 1. LEADER: Increases your other Cracklers' resistance by 1."
  • Emperor Jellix: Cost changed from 7 AP to 6 AP. Health points changed from 5 HP to 6 HP.
  • Kokoko: Health points changed from 2 HP to 3 HP.
  • Krobax: Attack changed from 2 AT to 4 AT.
  • Lard Devil : Attack changed from 4 AT to 2 AT. Health points changed from 4 HP to 3 HP.
  • Green Larva : Cost changed from 3 AP to 4 AP
  • Chafer King: Cost changed from 8 AP to 6 AP.
  • King Jellix: Health points changed from 4 HP to 5 HP. Effect modified. "END OF TURN: Retrieves a random Jelly from your discard pile." becomes "END OF TURN: Retrieves a random Jelly from your discard pile; it costs 1 AP less."
  • Welsh: Health points changed from 2 HP to 3 HP.
  • Young Drheller: Attack changed from 1 AT to 2 AT.

Infinite

• Psychopath MaskemaneAttack changed from 5 AT to 3 AT. Health points changed from 5 HP to 4 HP.

The reward will only be available for cards that have been "nerfed".

BUGFIXES

General

• Fixed a display bug that sometimes prevented certain Ecaflip challenges from being displayed in full.
  • Fixed a display bug the prevented a post-tutorial tooltip from being displayed in full.
  • Fixed a display bug the prevented a tutorial tooltip from being displayed in full on iPads.
  • English name change for the Midgins, now called the Stubbyobs.
  • Portugese name change for the Lindanões, now called the Brutanões.

Cards

• Fixed a bug when using the Rebate card with an empty draw pile. Rebate no longer goes to the discard pile and all cards in your hand remain playable.

http://www.krosmaga.com/en/news/update/888411-infinite-system-removed-animated-cards-balancing
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Pusssy

The patch will be live on July 3rd. 

See message in context
Reactions 38
Score : 3

and the reimbursement of our used Kamas in the Infinites?

0 0
Score : 1715

lol imagine how many kamas people are going to get if they are refunded

0 0
Score : 1715
  • Bellaphone: Health points changed from 2 HP to 3 HP.
Nice, I think she was in need of this.
  • Attractive Bow Meow: Health points changed from 4 HP to 3 HP.
Fair Enough.
  • Golden Crackrock: Attack changed from 3 AT to 4 AT. Health points changed from 3 HP to 4 HP. Effect modified. "LEADER: Increases your other Cracklers' resistance by 1." becomes "RESISTANCE: 1. LEADER: Increases your other Cracklers' resistance by 1."
Meh.
  • Emperor Jellix: Cost changed from 7 AP to 6 AP. Health points changed from 5 HP to 6 HP.
Jellys are still going to be terrible, lul
  • Krobax: Attack changed from 2 AT to 4 AT.
Cool, Lumino's next?
  • Lard Devil : Attack changed from 4 AT to 2 AT. Health points changed from 4 HP to 3 HP.
Hm, kind of abrupt way of killing the vigilante engine, still going to cost 4, but is much weaker, maybe the worst searcher of the game, beating even what you did with clot the crapulous. I think that he was already fragile enough before the nerf. 
  • Green Larva : Cost changed from 3 AP to 4 AP
*Looks at aggro xelors that run 3 of these* Eh...
  • King Jellix: Health points changed from 4 HP to 5 HP. Effect modified. "END OF TURN: Retrieves a random Jelly from your discard pile." becomes "END OF TURN: Retrieves a random Jelly from your discard pile; it costs 1 AP less."
Read emperor
  • Welsh: Health points changed from 2 HP to 3 HP.
This one is a bit scary lol
  • Young Drheller: Attack changed from 1 AT to 2 AT.
That's nice, I think, now at least he can trade with some of the level 1s and 2
  • Psychopath Maskemane : Attack changed from 5 AT to 3 AT. Health points changed from 5 HP to 4 HP.
Hm, I'm not really a fan of this one, but I guess that's fair.

Now I guess that people are going to rush on unranked to get all the unlocks they can for free before the update drops? Brace yourselves, stall xelors are coming.
0 0
Score : 131

When will it be live?

1 0

The patch will be live on July 3rd. 

Score : 1792

A minute of silence for all the infites with only one viable level, because their other 2 forms are getting dusted into oblivion (i am looking at you, Maskemane)

Rest in pepperoni.

Also, i cant wait to see the bugs. This patch falls during my  last exams these semester, so i will be able to play a bit more of krosmaga without feeling guilty after those. 

0 0
Score : 2

Hi everyone!

I don't think some of this changes are really accurate to the game balance that devolepers want to reach in the meta. 

Here some observations on the modified cards :

Welsh
-This is a really quite good change, and also brings lots of new possibilities for this card use. 
Young Drheller 
-Well, at early game this card has more potencial than it already has ( it was useful against early   aggro but now, this card may become a tiny aggro in the beginning ...)
King Jellix /Emperor Jellix
-To the whole family of jellys, this change and for the emperors too, become the jellys family in to a   more interesting option as an alternative to typically bow meow or boowolfs deks...
Chafer King 
-This modification also helps the whole family of chafers in general.
Bellaphone
-No need to say this a good change and, with the crafting update too, a new brand of posible uses   are now viable for this card.
Golden Crackrock
-A good thing. Actually, never understood why this crackrock did not have any resistance if was one of the same family...
Kokoko 
-Not gonna say anything against this change, but I think ranged summons don't really need many HP. 
Krobax 
- Perhaps 4 AT is better than 2 AT compared with the 5 AP it costs, but I believe is very abusive the 5 amount of HP and its even more if combined with the family bonus... 
Lard Devil 
- Think this is a huge mistake ( as with Maskemane...) mainly because the use of this card was to be a low cost tank. Maybe the 4/4 was too much for the krosmic range, but 2/3 does not justify for a krosmic and even lees for a vigilante. Hope you can fix this mistake at leas in the HP amount, because you're making it just useless. 
Attractive Bow Meow 
- A good change. As an early game card, the 3 HP can easily be increased by any boost card so it does not become a useless card. 
Green Larva
- Seriously, if the  appearance effect was soooo OP that deserve such AP change, at least give it more stats. 4 AP for a 1/2/2 creature is not worth at all. I understand you wanted to restrict the abuses of this card ( I've suffered it with cra...) but I believed the low stats of this card already compensates the effect of it. Don´t see any reason for the modification. 
Psychopath Maskemane
- Guess this is caused by the over use of this card in almost every meta deck, and the powerful effect it produced. With the new xp infinity system, the effort ( or cost) for reach lvl 9 does not justify the actual effect (sadly) but for the 7 AP cost and the fact of being a infinity card (which means that only 5 max can be added to any deck) I just hope at least a decent stats amount. 5/5 was ok because this was mainly a late game card, but if you considered it was too much, at least give Makeman a decent 4/4 .

Thanks for your attention. And really hope any developer read this comment. Some changes in general , like the xp reform, I think will increase the number of players posibilites, and the craft system reform also helps the game in general. But with the modified cards ( the nerf ones) allow me to say one last thing: 

If you want to see more variation in tournaments decks, there is no need to restrict the most used cards in order to force players to change composition, no. Also there is the possibility of improve the non used cards so they can compete against the common cards ( the most-used ones). If you want diversity, improve other cards instead of restrict the already most used- ones. 

1 -1
Score : 3128

A nice overview of these changes. Heres my input smile

General

• Animated cards 
I wish they were actually animated, if so then it might be a cool addition, as it is now the foils Ive seen look super boring and add less than nothing to the game.
  • Leveling system gone 
This seems like a change for the better. I remember back when I first started the game and it felt like I was at an unfair disadvantage for not being able to get those higher level infinites just because I had not played for long enough. But are all puzzles and such going to get removed now?
  • Crafting easier
Very nice change, this will make it easier for new players to get the cards they want and veterans can waste thier extra dust on getting some foils.
  • Droprates
I'd like some more info about this, but I trust what you're doing is for the sake of fairness for all.
  • Kwismas Queen and Noxine 
Yes! very good! 

Balancing
TLDR: Overall major approval of these changes! 

• Bellaphone
Great Choice, now that a single low level damage spell/ability wont kill them they are much more viable.
  • Attractive Bow Meow
Very good, Attractive Bow Meow has been needing a nerf like this for a long time now, happy to see it here.
  • Golden Crackrock
Finally Golden Crackrock is also a viable card in and of itself. It was very limited when it felt safe to play in the past.
  • Emperor Jellix and King Jellix
I'm always happy to see Jellies get some love, the big boys finally feel like they can pull thier own weight for thier AP cost. We probably still need some slight buffs for one or two regular Jelly cards before they become a viable family to play, but this is a good start and allows at least the Emperor to be used in combination with other cards.
  • Kokoko
Oof, not a fan of this one. Kokoko was already a good card by itself. I realise that it is a krosmic, but I always felt its ability combined with its range was a good enough combo on its own.
  • Krobax
YES! MY BOY IS GETTING GOOD!
*Ahem* Sorry, Im very glad to see the Vigilantes become playable because I love the concept. Also he is finally worth his AP.
  • Lard Devil
Seems like making him a 3/3 or even a 4/3 would have been enough, as his strenght was that he was hard to kill before Beelzebug was played the next turn.
Compared to most other "card fetch" minions he suddenly seems very bad. I know that he and beelzebug had been dominating the meta for a while, it seems a bit much. 
  • Green Larva
Yes very good. The ability is great when inserted into certain decks and the AP cost should reflect that.
  • Chafer King
Oh baby! I love it! Now the King can be worth playing even with less than 2 Bones on the board and is much easier to combo other bone summoning abilities with! He felt a bit too circumstantial before. 
  • Welsh
He might need another slight buff to get his tme in the sun, but at least he is not straight up bad anymore.
  • Young Drheller
Interresting, Young Drheller used to be decent way back in the day, now he may live again in some rush decks.
  • Psychopath Maskemane
Yes.

Bugfixes

Hmm, I can understand the Midgin namechange. but who came up with the replcement name? its pretty terrible.
Other than that I've got nothing to say here.

But yes overall this seems like a fantastic update, Im looking forward to seeing it in action!
Good work Team Krosmaga! biggrin
1 0

i think jelleis may not need a change as much as more options. Maybe make it a tanky family keeping the slow movement? i feel that, compared to other families, they have no defining concept. Ghouls are the swarmers, Boowoloves are the ones with insane buff sinergy, chafers have the   pile of bones...
Jellies are just a  slow swarm of weak minions. And, guess what, bow meows are a fast swarm of weak,  easily buffable minions. 

0 0
Score : 139

nice

0 0
Score : 1994

infinite system removed?
so what about all the money we spent to upgrade our infinites?
what about the treasures?
how we will unlock treasures?
can we keep the ones already unlocked?

0 0

also why the fuck you didn't nerf feca and cra?
also mushd is the most underpowered card in the game it needs a buff.

0 -3

also i don' understand why you changed the name of the midgins to stubbiobs,i don't see anything wrong with midgins.

0 0
Score : 154

This is unfair! Yes, this is a true marketing move. But this betrayal of loyal players! Even without calculations it is obvious!
It took me 11 months to play and about 900 euro donation to get all the cards. And in my country many get 100 euros a month, by the way. Now, even without daily quests, for 500 euros you can just buy all the cards! Just buy 700-800 cheap boosters, and that does not fall out - to craft!
Since the most costly part was their level-up!
In addition, you prefer to forget that many cards - for example, Ogrist, Datura, Lou, Cleo and another two dozen - do not give topical awards for the 8th and 9th levels! And this is 660 gold with each!
Here you need a more detailed recalculation and worthy compensation to loyal players! Give at least gold cards to those who reached level 9! I personally do not need them - I just want to play. But you will show that you respect those who are faithful to your game!

2 -1
Score : 136
  • [*]Bellaphone: Health points changed from 2 HP to 3 HP.
    Probably a good idea it doesn't get hit by B.Wabbit turn 5.
    [*]Attractive Bow Meow: Health points changed from 4 HP to 3 HP.
    Very fair; 4-HP 4-MP made it hard to deal with against Teleport Xelor
    [*]Golden Crackrock: Attack changed from 3 AT to 4 AT. Health points changed from 3 HP to 4 HP. Effect modified. "LEADER: Increases your other Cracklers' resistance by 1." becomes "RESISTANCE: 1. LEADER: Increases your other Cracklers' resistance by 1."
    So you just forgot that he's a Crackler lol. +1/+1 buff is always nice on Cracklers.
    [*]Emperor Jellix: Cost changed from 7 AP to 6 AP. Health points changed from 5 HP to 6 HP.
    Very strong 6-AP card now. We were in need of better 6-AP cards. This is a good standalone card at 6-AP.
    [*]Kokoko: Health points changed from 2 HP to 3 HP.
    3-AP, 3-AT, 3-HP, 3-MP, with range and knock-back is a good card.
    [*]Krobax: Attack changed from 2 AT to 4 AT.
    Buffed Krobax to a usable state; but nerfed Lard Devil in the process. Still don't think he's going to be used. 
    [*]Lard Devil : Attack changed from 4 AT to 2 AT. Health points changed from 4 HP to 3 HP.
    4-AP for a 2/3 Krosmic fetch card? No thanks.
    [*]Green Larva : Cost changed from 3 AP to 4 AP
    Fair. Toned down the aggro tech play.
    [*]Chafer King: Cost changed from 8 AP to 6 AP.
    Good. Nobody uses Chafer King even in a Chafer deck based on the 8-AP cost. This allows the return of Chafer decks.
    [*]King Jellix: Health points changed from 4 HP to 5 HP. Effect modified. "END OF TURN: Retrieves a random Jelly from your discard pile." becomes "END OF TURN: Retrieves a random Jelly from your discard pile; it costs 1 AP less."
    Jelly decks still aren't viable after this patch. Update the neutral Jellies to 3-MP; and allow Mint Jelly to still give +1-MP to Jellies; only then we might see some strong Jelly decks in meta.
    [*]Welsh: Health points changed from 2 HP to 3 HP.
    Great, so he can finally snowball a little better. I would use Welsh if I actually needed to fill my 4 cost slot.
    [*]Young Drheller: Attack changed from 1 AT to 2 AT.
    Probably a good change that allows for earlier board presence along with draw power.
    [*]Psychopath Maskemane : Attack changed from 5 AT to 3 AT. Health points changed from 5 HP to 4 HP.
    I personally feel his stats wasn't the issue. He needs to become "irremovable" so he doesn't keep bouncing back. Or perhaps that would nerf the recently buffed mill Sram too much.

As much as I wanted some Enripsa cards nerfed (soothing hero); this is an amazing update. I can't wait. It's been far too long since the last balance patch. 
    Feel free to let me know what you guys think. Do you agree with my analysis? Disagree? Let's discuss smile.
1 0
Score : 87

so is there will be refund of gold from infinites, or we should recycling them?

0 0
Score : 3128

Yes there will be refunding, DO NOT RECYCLE ANYTHING!!! UNTIL AFTER THE UPDATE!

Edit: Unless you want more dust from your extra/unused uncommons and rares, then you will probably want to dust those. 

0 0
Score : 47

When will the update go live?

[Dewit]|2018-07-02 11:29:16
On July 3rd!

Thank you very much! 
0 0

On July 3rd!

Score : 2

新特效有点丑

0 0
Score : 29

RIP Krosmaga soul

anyone can me explain, what's the difference between the animated cards and the normal cards please?

and you delete the collection bonus, and videos?, seriously?

2 0

winning with a fully animated deck while playing anutrof gives you Lore related bragging rights. 

3 0
Score : 161

The animated cards are so lazy, for every good one(like most of the wabbit family) there are just as many that have nothing but an added ripple or swirl effect. The card border in you hand feels out of place, and the on-board yellow glow effect just makes everything look dirty. There is an overall lack of premium feel about everything.

The bigger issue is that I feel (as a longtime player) that all of my progression has kind of been taken away from me. I had a copy of every infinite card and it felt like there was a clear progression path to leveling them up after couple of games every day, with some neat rewards along the way(stories, videos, puzzles, etc.) I think a better decision would have been to make all Krosmic cards craftable and just tweak the numbers of the rest of the system.

What's more, for a little effort before you could earn a couple hundred kamas, and this felt like it could be put to good use by players who had all the cards they wanted simply by leveling their infinites. But now it's all down to dust, and the amount of effort it takes to generate enough dust to craft animated cards is so much higher, and for many long-time players that is our sole remaining means of progression now.

The final kick in the pants is that all of the old animated *** infinite cards that we had have been made static, and it costs 2,000 dust to craft the "new" animated ones, which are just the old ones we previously had. 

I'm thankful that the devs reimbursed most of the kamas spent on leveling our infinites on the old system, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm incredibly disappointed by this update.

9 0
Score : 58

They've removed our *** infinite foil cards and gave us normal ones... i hated that.

0 0
Score : 471

You know what, I'm satisfied with this patch. Craft is cheaper now, chance to get duplicate Infinites is 3 times lower, leveling decks don't exist anymore. And we also got a pile of kamas. This patch is the best thing which could happen in Krosmaga happy

1 -1
Respond to this thread