FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

It’s a Trap!

By #[Nedab] - COMMUNITY MANAGER - May 14, 2018, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker

WHAT'S NEW

GENERAL:

• Interface adjustment to handle the iPhone X notch.
  • Following the Trophy and Platform creation contest, we've added two new offering quests that let you win the Flying Forban platform/medalion and the Champion of Flead trophy.
  • The main menu has been given a facelift to more clearly display the various menus.
  • We've improved the start of the game for new players after they complete the tutorial.
  • More to win per victory: Each victory now earns you 10 kamas, up to 120 kamas per day.
  • More roulette winnings: The 5-kama and 5–krosmic dust thresholds have been replaced by a 15-kama/15-fragment threshold. You'll now get boosters more often.

BALANCING

GENERAL

• Bodyguard: In order to make this ability more consistent and comprehensive, the mechanic has been changed. In the event of area-of-effect damage, bodyguards now receive damage first.

Eniripsa

• Asprogik Fousand: Health points changed from 4 HP to 2 HP.

Sram

• Sufod: Effect modified. "Banishes the last card that went to your discard pile to be summoned," is now "APPEARANCE: Puts the first Sram from your deck in your hand if your discard pile is not empty." Cost increased from 0 AP to 2 AP.
  • Funereal Initiate: Effect modified. "NECRO. APPEARANCE: Puts the first trap from your deck in your hand," becomes "NECRO. APPEARANCE: Puts the first trap from your deck in your hand; it costs 1 AP less." Cost changed from 5 AP to 4 AP.
  • Treacherous Heroine: Effect modified. "Reduces the countdown of Sram traps in your opponent's hand by 1 turn," becomes "As long as she's in play, activated traps from your opponent's hand cost 4 AP more and inflict 1 extra damage." Health points changed from 3 HP to 4 HP.
  • Unsettling Trap: Cost reduced from 4 AP to 2 AP.
  • Activated Unsettling Trap: Effect modified. "Draw 2 cards. You have 3 turns to play it, or all your Dofus will suffer 2 damage," becomes "Draw 2 cards. You have 1 turn to play it, or all your Dofus will suffer 1 damage."
  • Lethal Trap: Cost changed from 4 AP to 3 AP.
  • Activated Lethal Trap: Effect changed. "Destroy one of your Minions. You have 3 turns to play it, or all your Dofus will suffer 2 damage," becomes "Destroy one of your Minions. You have 1 turn to play it, or all your Dofus will suffer 1 damage."
  • Activated Explosive Trap: Effect modified. "Inflicts 2 damage on your Minions. You have 3 turns to play it, or all your Dofus will suffer 2 damage," becomes "Inflicts 3 damage on your Minions. You have 1 turn to play it, or all your Dofus will suffer 1 damage."

Neutral

• Shadow: Effect modified. "END OF TURN: Puts 1 card from your hand in your opponent's hand and puts 1 card from your opponent's hand in your hand," becomes "APPEARANCE: Repel a Minion by 7 cells. Inflict 4 damage on it if you have a vigilante on the field." Attack changed from 6 AT to 4 AT. Health points changed from 3 HP to 6 HP.
  • Prince Lackbeard: Effect modified. "COUNTERATTACK: Puts the last Minion that went to your discard pile in your deck," becomes "COUNTERATTACK: Puts the last Minion that went to your discard pile in your hand." Health points changed from 4 HP to 5 HP.

BUGFIXES

GENERAL

• Fixed a bug in the loading screen that made the gods pass in front of the rest of the interface.
  • Fixed a bug that made the sides of the field appear when the quality was changed during the tutorial.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed event cards to appear before their unlock date.

CARDS

• Fixed a bug that resulted in card cost reductions not always being un-applied after they were activated (for example, Amalia** when Maddolls were on the field, or Emma Sacker returned to a hand and played again immediately).
  • Fixed a typo in the HORDE effect help window.
  • Botany: The text now indicates that only one allied seed can be transformed.

ANDROID VERSION

The game will no longer disconnect during matches if the app shifts to the background.

http://www.krosmaga.com/en/news/update/876527-trap
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Axer-

I don't understand your question, what do you mean? 

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 1751
  • More to win per victory: Each victory now earns you 10 kamas, up to 120 kamas per day.

Woah, nice! 
1 0
Score : 43

yes!

0 0
Score : 107

Atm the best i see is about Android. The other is so-so. But I'll try sram on traps (keep u in touch).
Rewards is may be cool, but what the use, if there are some archetypes the guys play, and nothing other added. U need a wide choice of cards with mad amount of archetype

1 0
Score : 231

Android: Hell, it's about time.

0 0
Score : 1697

woo hoo

0 0
Score : 1

Can we get a card and unlocks page please? smile

0 0

I don't understand your question, what do you mean? 

Score : 478

More kamas, more dust, more boosters. Reward system is getting improved, many players were waiting for this happy

Wow, new UI is also great!

0 0
Score : 263
where is  quest that you add " we've added two new offering quests that let you win the Flying Forban platform/medalion and the Champion of Flead trophy."
0 0
Score : 785

Look in offerings, last side.

0 0
Score : 785

I like most of this UI changes, but I loved the quest pictures so much, can we get them to download or on the website shown? And could we get an option to remove the news from frontpage?

1 0

We'll see if we can give them to you in some form or another. Thanks for the feedback! 

Score : 749

First game against sram otk’d by traps! So much fun!

0 0
Score : 782

Yeah traps need to be balanced again. Especially on the first few turns, you’re forced to sacrifice your creatures or lose a total of 5 dofus hp. 

0 0
Score : 782

RIP Asprogik Fousand...it was good while it lasted. The nerf made me give up playing Asprogik Fousand ... I changed my gameplay a little so now it relies on a different combo win condition.

0 0
Respond to this thread