FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Amalia, now! QUICK !!

By [Dewit] - COMMUNITY MANAGER - April 24, 2018, 17:25:29
AnkaTracker

Aaaaaaugh! Help me! I have all those codes for an Amalia emote, but they're so hot they're burning my hands! Enter them in the Gift code page or directly in-game before they're all gone! 

195WANBR
1UXBQN3B
1GMHUQ33
16HB4DQC
1QKRXND3
1XSXM3E4
13XQQDWG
1NRU3M25
1NUEGAWS
15A5MUCB
1GG52QN2
15KHXAFH
1ATCBGG5
1XKWWUNH
1R9WVS8P
1SWAND2U
1AVNM3E3
1VEG7DEX
1KX5P5KH
1W6W64V8

Phew! Much better. And if you didn't get yours in time, don't worry! Giveaways are happening all week on Twitter, Facebook and many other places. Keep your eyes peeled for your Amalia emote! wink

First Ankama intervention

Replying to LORD-DEXresurection

If all of those are taken, you should be able to find more on social media, such as Twitter and Facebook, where they are given away this whole week. And we're not the only ones giving them, keep your eyes peeled for players, websites and streams to get your codes. smile

See message in context
Reactions 25
Score : 746

Got one! I can relax now

0 0
Score : 44

there is not more ? ;-;

0 0

If all of those are taken, you should be able to find more on social media, such as Twitter and Facebook, where they are given away this whole week. And we're not the only ones giving them, keep your eyes peeled for players, websites and streams to get your codes. smile

Score : 3231

For anyone reading this comment, I can confirm that all these codes have indeed been used, so don't bother going throught them.

1 0
Score : 1

[Dewit]|2018-04-25 09:46:38

steam
0 0
Score : 20

but where there, i checked everything out ?

1 0
Score : 1749

You didn't even posted the second wave of codes in this forum yet, only for the french... ಠ_ಠ

0 0

What do you mean? They are giving out different codes on the french and on the english international krosmaga forums. So the order in which they show up here don't really matter.

1 0
Score : 2194

Why not make a permanent code like you did with the Netflix Costume for Wakfu tho...

That way, you dont force people to sit through a frustrating sequence of trying all codes (which OFC are taken), and it rewards people for actually following you on social media, instead of rewarding those who are there first. It's just an emote, but whatever. Or at least announce when you will do the next keydump.

0 0

Yeah, but actually, they want us to advertise their game in exchange of the codes.

0 0
Score : 746

#YUGOCHALLENGE was much more fun had the community working together.
this challenge seems to have the community working against each other, less fun.

2 0

dafunnymonkey|2018-04-25 15:31:46
What do you mean? They are giving out different codes on the french and on the english international krosmaga forums. So the order in which they show up here don't really matter.

Uh, no.
If you check on both twitter accounts the codes given for both communities are the exact same. 

edit: nvm, the codes given on forums are actually different
0 0

Yeah, but as you've seen by now. The ones on twitter are given out simultaneusly. 

0 0
Score : 1626

Y'all can always head to twitch.tv/thegarbgarb and get one of the handful we have left.

1 0

Hows this work? Also do you have any left?

0 0
Score : 2194

Tfw you miss these kind of things because you're on the other side of the world, so posting of codes happen when you're asleep etc.

Edit: Literally the second I pressed "post", this happened

0 0

Did you get one? smile

0 0
Score : 292

Hey, so thanks for tweeting out codes at a US friendly time ^^ I managed to snag the emote!

2 0
Score : 1

when the next round of code come out they run out fast it a surprising 

0 0
Score : 292

Be sure to set up tweet notifications so you know exactly when they tweet out new codes.

0 0

Before the week-end begins, I'm going to give you another wave of codes!

1UH8FQ6N
1S4WGR92
1AGNNE5B
1AHUQWH2
1BM4MS8Q
1VATB4G8
1PSTRCMU
1K9GUR7P
1WNCUC5H
1C82DXPG
1H79QVC4
1CMVPPF8
1QVFHDDS
1RG6AWVQ
1U9K9FP2
1WQRMS8N
1K3F6FSN
1S2RQEVB
1VEMRXM4
1NXVH63U

And we'll still be giving out some more during the week-end, so you still have a chance to catch them! Good luck. wink

Respond to this thread