FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Contest: Create a Platform for Krosmaga!

By [Dewit] - COMMUNITY MANAGER - March 07, 2018, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker

Now that you've warmed up with trophies, this contest asks you to make your own Krosmaga platform. And if you win, the platform will be added to the game! To all the artists out there: don't miss this opportunity!

Details

We can be pretty single-minded with Krosmaga! We recently organized a trophy creation contest, which ended with the trophy "Champion of Euphor" created by FE3reyDraw being crowned the winner:

This time we're going further: we're offering the chance to design a platform for your gods to stand on, and just like last time, the winning platform will be added directly to the game! The theme is open-ended, so let your creativity run wild!

The winning platform will be touched up by our graphic designers before being added to the game. All players will be able to get this platform for free by completing an in-game quest. There are also some gifts to score for the best among you!

Rules

For your platform to be eligible for the contest, it must comply with the following restrictions:

• Your image must be 512 x 512 pixels (a square for those drawing on paper).
  • Platforms must be at a particular angle in order to fit into the game: use the template below to create your designs! You may draw it on paper (and scan it to send it to us), or digitally.
  •  Our graphic artists will make the necessary final touches and adjustments before adding your platform to the game.
  • Send us your creations one of the following three ways:
    • in the Krosmaga forum as a reply to this news item,
    • on Twitter using the hashtag #KrosmagaFanArt, or
    • on Facebook as a reply to the contest announcement or via private message.
  • The contest will be open from March 7 to March 23 at 11:59 p.m. (Paris time).
  • Only one entry is allowed per person.

Complete rules can be read here. The contest is free, no purchase necessary.

To help you properly angle your platforms (and allow them to be added to the game), we've provided a template to put you on the right track!

Prizes

Once all entries have been received, a jury made up of members of the Krosmaga team will select the winners. The platforms will be judged on the concept, originality, and drawing quality.

Three winners will receive the following prizes:

• 1st place: their platform added to the game, a 10 ans Dofus artbook, a The Art of Wakfu Saison 3 artbook, a stuffed Yugo Tofu, and 2,900 in-game kamas.
  • 2nd place: a copy of the manga Radiant (volume 8), a stuffed Yugo Tofu, and 1,700 in-game kamas.
  • 3rd place: a stuffed Yugo Tofu and 1,700 in-game kamas.

We can't wait to see what you cook up for this contest!

ANKAMA GAMES (Lille Metropolitan Area Companies and Commerce Register: 492 360 730), located at 75 bd d'Armentières 59100 Roubaix, France, is organizing, from March 7, 2018 to March 23, 2018 (11:59 p.m. Paris time – France), a free contest – no purchase necessary – entitled "Krosmaga Platform Creation Contest", open to all physical people of the world, consisting of a competition to produce a drawing or illustration of a platform for the online game Krosmaga. Three winners selected by a jury. Total value of all prizes: €159.42 (one hundred fifty-nine euros and forty-two cents). For a complete statement of rules, visit the Krosmaga website at http://www.krosmaga.com.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to IngEynOriginal

It's the pedestal on which your god resides during play. On mobile, they are replaced with a "medaillion" that encompasses the god. You can change what platform your god is standing on by going in the customization menu (click on the little brush on the same page you're selecting your god/deck). 

See message in context
Reactions 22
Score : 101

Can u give an english variant of rules?

0 0
Score : 38

I was excited for a template but I honestly have never seen those 'platforms' in the game anywhere. Can someone explain what this is?

0 0
Score : 764

It is those "platforms" you get after every season. It is the thing that your god stands on. If you play Krosmaga on the computer, you will see them standing on the platform. If you play on the phone or tablet, it is less obvious. But it is still there, around your god. 

0 0
Score : 40

who were the other 2 winners? the 2nd and 3rd place?

0 0

I've put a link in the old topic, but here they are. smile

Score : 142

(image with Alpha channel)
this is fragment shader with 3d draw, im author of it
live rendering here link
2 0
Score : 103

Hello, here is Zombie style platform)
https://imgur.com/xnjorU3

0 0
Score : 86

Xelors Clock Platform

5 0
Score : 324

The Fire Pit. So, your god or goddess stands on a tiny platform over massive flames, encircled by a thin metal band.

0 0
Score : 40
IOP AVENGER
3 0
Score : 17
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/derbageeby

It's still ok if I posted it on Tumblr, but submitted it here right?
1 -1
Score : 1720

I'm not a good designer but today I decided to play a bit on photoshop just to take part in this contest to see what happens.

Here's my platform:

Yeah a book, pretty rough drawing, I wanted to make something I'd like to see in the game, a book platform is what it would be, gods would stand above it like they belong to a history that came to reality.
Also, the cover of the book would change colors depending on which god is standing on it, like this:
0 0
Score : 17

My apologies, the link I submitted earlier was not the right one. The right one can be found here

1 0

No problem, I've taken into account. smile

Score : 31
2 0
Score : 88

Hi

https://orig00.deviantart.net/6808/f/2018/082/f/c/sea_trophy_by_kinohara_kossuta-dc6q3rx.jpg

3 0

Alright, thank you all for your entries! We will judge them amongst the team, and come back to you with the results as quickly as possible. smile

The winners have been chosen! There was so much talent in this contest that all finalists were very close, and we had to give out the 3rd place to two contestants ex-aequo in order to do them justice. 

The first place is awarded to Zatnortopedist for his ghost ship pedestal! And if you'd like to see all the winner's entries, check them over here! wink 

Score : 31

Hello! I thought my idea was interesting. Can I find out what's wrong with this drawing, if not difficult. I would not want to make the same mistakes in my next works.

0 0
Score : 21

How does one go about collecting their prize?

0 0

We will contact your shortly on the medium you've used to send the picture to us (Tiwtter, Facebook, Ankabox). Once we have your informations, we will send the prizes to you and credit the kamas on your account. 

Respond to this thread