FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Let's celebrate Krosmaga's birthday!

By #[Nedab] - COMMUNITY MANAGER - February 20, 2018, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

On February 22, Krosmaga will mark its first anniversary (yep, already!). Come celebrate this event live with the team on Twitch!

Whether you've been following us from the early days of the beta or you only just discovered Krosmaga, join us for a look back at everything that's happened over the past year! We'll discuss every single topic, and you'll get to see what's in store for Krosmaga in 2018! We'll reveal never-before-seen visuals, and also unveil a few things coming to the game very soon…

The party will be especially nice as nearly the entire Krosmaga team will be there during the livestream. Each team member will get to discuss things they care about, and in the process share a few exclusive anecdotes about Krosmaga's first 365 days!

Need we say more? We'll see you on Thursday, February 22 at 5:00 p.m. CET on the official Krosmaga Twitch channel for a very special show!

And if you have any questions for us, ask them on Twitter with #Krosmaga365 and we'll answer them during the show! 

First Ankama intervention

Replying to TheDove

You'll have to find out! wink (I can just say it's cosmetics)

See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 17

A very Happy Anniversary to you all!

0 0
Score : 1749

Ayy, Happy first birthday! 

I wish you have many more, that this game grows even bigger with the time and keeps amazing us, keep up the good work!

1 0
Score : 42

Happy Birthday, glad to be a part of it.

0 0
Score : 181

Congratulations on your birthday!
And keep evolving this incredible game !

^^

1 0
Score : 990

I know I'm interrupting the celebrations but
What's the reward you get for winning as all gods? Y'know, limited time quest one?

0 0

You'll have to find out! wink (I can just say it's cosmetics)

Score : 292

Where can you check your progress for the event quest? It doesn't show up on the login screen like usual.

0 0
Score : 107

Happy birthday, KROSMAGA!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! (°O°)

0 0
Score : 1749

Are these foil cards? I don't understand

(the background is animated, it looks pretty darn good)
0 0
Score : 3231

I'm exited to see what they look like when moving. As a still image it just makes them look bad because of the tampering with colours and glare effect.

1 0
Score : 103

Yeeeee Birthday!!!! Where o send presents?

0 0
Score : 1

finished the quest,no reward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0
Score : 784

After I finished the quest, Krosmaga stoped. I reloged and had a cosmetical item for all my gods. I can't specifically say, what the reward was to don't take the surprise.

0 0
Score : 2

I finish quest and i didnt receive the reward how do i get it.

0 0
Score : 2

Help finish quest no reward

0 0
Score : 1

Finish the quest.... Krosmaga Stops and don't receive my reward..... :-(, what's teh reward ?

0 0
Score : 784

SPOILER
It is a trohphy and a birthdaycake pedestral for all gods. Look if you recieved it there.

0 0
Respond to this thread