FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Players, testers: we need you!

By [Dewit] - COMMUNITY MANAGER - January 22, 2018, 17:30:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker Announcements

We had this idea on the back of our mind for a while now: creating a closed beta of Krosmaga. A way for us to connect directly with the players to test, at a smaller scale, the major changes to come in our future updates. With the next patch on the horizon, we have decided to act and put this operation into full gear. And this is where YOU come in!

We are looking for around 50 players ready to help us for testing and balancing our future updates. Your help will allow us to concentrate all feedback in a quicker, more efficient manner, and getting more polished updates as a result.

Beware, this is a serious task we’re asking from you! You will need to test in details every change and give our Game Designers constructive feedback, with every patch we’ll make available to you. Of course, you will have specific tools at your disposal to create particular set-ups and test them in the best way possible. You will also need to keep quiet about these new changes for the whole community.   

Our next patch (containing the eagerly awaited Sadida revamp) will be made available quickly to you as a test, with a possibility to keep going as a tester for future updates if the test is conclusive.

If all of this is pumping you up and you feel like you want to be a tester, then register by clicking the link below! We will select the candidates amongst them and contact them starting Wednesday Januray 24.

>>> BECOME A TESTER <<< 

Thank you all for your help, and see you around!
First Ankama intervention

Replying to javi243

Sure, share it! 
If Krosmaga works fine on Windows 7, so will the beta version (it's just a different update of the same game). 

See message in context
Reactions 11
Score : 1827

Will the beta test client be supported in win 7?

Dew, mind if i share this post on the KrosmagaEN Reddit?

0 0
Score : 623

They won't mind. And yes it does support win 7.

0 0
Score : 1626

2 0
Score : 1749

I hope you make it to be a tester boy.

1 0
Score : 4685

I will literally explode if sadida is not tested correctly.

2 0
Score : 1827

The Sac doll is proud of his master. 

2 0
Score : 1

Cool, I would like to test it~

0 0
Respond to this thread