FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Expansion: Start Off With The Right Pack!

By [Dewit] - COMMUNITY MANAGER - June 15, 2017, 11:45:00
AnkaTracker

With 150 new cards and the entrance of the god Enutrof, the Necros & Paladirs expansion will truly put your skills to the test. To face up to this challenge, stack the cards in your favor with the pre-order pack: 50 Necro packs, as well as an exclusive platform and emote! It is available until June 27th.    

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

The pre-order pack will be a heavyweight ally in the savage fight the Necros & Paladirs expansion has in store for you!

So, let's get to the heart of the matter (and of your opponent, why not?): what's inside? There's no need to dig like an Enutrof to find out!

• 50 Necros & Paladirs packs, including 250 cards from the expansion. Each pack contains 5 cards, one of which is guaranteed to be of Rare or better quality. 
  • 1 exclusive* Enutrof Pedestal (but which can be equipped by all the gods);
  • 1 exclusive* Necronomigore Emote.

Enutrof Pedestal
Necronomigore Emote

Basically, everything you need to get into the swing of things in this dangerous area! But not for any old price: the pre-order pack only costs €34.99! Each booster is worth 100 kamas, which means 11 boosters, the pedestal, and the emote: all for free!

While you're waiting to face the evil the Enutrofs have freed from the depths of the World, don't wait to get your hands on the first treasure from the Necros & Paladirs expansion: the pre-order pack, available until midnight (CEST) on Tuesday, June 27th!

Here are a few examples of cards you could find in the new Necros boosters: 

* These two items of exclusive content will be available only in this pack, and will no longer be on sale once the expansion has been released.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to TheSufferer

Unfortunately, it isn't possible to use Steam directly to pre-order the pack. You will have to use our website for that. 
We're sorry for this inconvenience, but we will work out this for the next release in Krosmaga. 

See message in context
Reactions 24
Score : 724

Sold!
Only 2 weeks to go.
HYPE!

0 0
Score : 107

Nice offer. I wasn't gonna buy it but when i saw the price... SOLD.

0 0
Score : 58

Will you be offering a way to order this package through steam for all your steam players?

0 0
Score : 162

I'm hoping it will be, been waiting to earn some Steam trading cards.

0 0
Score : 1

seriusly 35€? 50 pack are 3000 gold and for 30€ you can buy those 3000 gold so the exclusive pedestal and the emote cost 5€? really?

0 0
Score : 2952

The new packs are 100 kamas each.
They're not the same as bronze packs.
Whether they have different card probability ratios remains to be seen.

0 0
Score : 37

the new cards can only be droped by Necros & Paladirs packs? So there is no point onsaving our bronze\silver\gold pack to expansion?

0 0
Score : 58

Yes they said this ages ago that there would be new packs.

1 0
Score : 613

Yes, Tyagus.

0 0
Score : 1

I wonder if the new packs will replace the ones in the roulette?

0 0
Score : 1388

Official answer: Maybe

0 0
Score : 595

That Eni with the gattling Syringe looks cute.
The Moon card on the other hand looks UTTERLY overpowered...

Let's see how much they are gonna go for: "the good, the bad & the OP".....

0 0

YOu can see the cards on their fb page

0 0
Score : 5

y osamodas que

0 0

Later

0 0
Score : 1050

R$130 for this? wuuut

0 0
Score : 33

I wish i could by it through steam...

0 0

Unfortunately, it isn't possible to use Steam directly to pre-order the pack. You will have to use our website for that. 
We're sorry for this inconvenience, but we will work out this for the next release in Krosmaga. 

Score : 2

坐等28号更新,顺便什么时候出中文版啊?_(:зゝ∠)_

0 0
Score : 639

I've been on vacation since this announcement was made...and missed out on the pre-order pack!!! I wish I could buy it still. Kind of strange that it disappears as soon as the game launches. 

0 0
Score : 2952

It's a psychological incentive to make people impulse buy things they otherwise might not due to the knowledge that they will lose their chance.

0 0
Respond to this thread