FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I would like to introduce Lexshu!

By ZenkCzin#5786 December 07, 2017, 19:02:40
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone!

Xelor has always been one of my favourites, well who wouldn't like to control time and magic. On the other hand, there're these nasty, devious demons which love to wreck havoc... yes I'm talking about Shushus. Since there're only few Shushu cards in game ( for now, I guess ) I decided to make a new one. The fusion of Xelor and Shushu seems to be an interesting concept and I would love to see it in game... so, that being said let's take a look at the result of my work biggrin

Here's the in-game model:

I called him Lexshu. I also made a rough version of his card:

King Rushu's colour scheme, shushu's features + Xelor's apperance, features. AP cost, AT, DEF, etc. are totally random. I came up with the ability which seems to fit both Xelor and Shushu. 

I'm planning to make a series of these cards, one per god ( at least for now ). The next one will be Sacrier. 

Thanks everyone for checking my topic out, stay tuned!
5 -1
First Ankama intervention

That is some impressive fan-art! I've been passing it around the team and they all told me that it looks amazing and they really like it. Good work! wub

Do you have a blog or website where you post your creations? 

See message in context
Reactions 3

That is some impressive fan-art! I've been passing it around the team and they all told me that it looks amazing and they really like it. Good work! wub

Do you have a blog or website where you post your creations? 

Score : 307

Why, thank you! I'm really glad to hear that. It means a lot, that's for sure smile 

Yes.I actually have a deviantart profile, feel free to check it out. 

0 0
Score : 332

WOW! It's amazing! Reminds me of Wakfu Steamers by the way, which it's OK because both Xelor and Steamers are my favourite classes <3 

0 0
Respond to this thread