By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New God

By alan-us February 17, 2017, 22:15:17
AnkaTracker

Will you release new Gods?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Yes, we intend to add new gods to the game. Not immediately, of course, we just released the game and unsurprisingly, designing a new god takes some time. But further down the line, you can expect them to join the battle. smile

See message in context
Reactions 11
Score : 76

The Goddess Feca. But they didnt say when she will come.

1 0
Score : 147

that will be so cool. I can predict that it might rely on low attacking/high armor summons. Maybe even summons that generate armor over time.
Feca might be a nice addition, but some other gods need some attention too because they're not at the same level as the others (like sadi and eni)

1 0
Score : 455

That´s gonna be annoying. I can see it DD:

1 0
Score : 665

I rather they improve on the current gods before releasing more

I'm personally looking foward to Osa, I bet it'll be a god with tons of cards that steal summons

1 0
Score : 1718

I think they'll ocasionaly release the gods that are still lacking from the twelve and maybe some of their other forms (Like Oktapodas, Rogue and Ouginak).

I remember some spoiler of the goddess pandawa, she'll be an adorable fat lady.

(She's in front of sacrier and and underneath Sram, Sadida was released in her place)
1 0
Score : 1393

Rogue's god is also the Sram.
Same as with Masqueraider worshipping Sadida god.

How are they going to do this?
I'm curious.

1 0

Yes, we intend to add new gods to the game. Not immediately, of course, we just released the game and unsurprisingly, designing a new god takes some time. But further down the line, you can expect them to join the battle. smile

Score : 21

I wonder if theyre going to make multiple versions of the same God, for classes like Foggernaut.

0 0
Score : 560

I want to see Anutrof, I believe in their cards like, "draw a card", "discard a card", "create a frying pan to lunch with your friends after the duel" biggrin

2 0
Score : 197

I can imagine Enutrof's deck being of MPs. Maybe minions with low attack and more MPs, and spells that lower the enemy's MPs or steal them.
Could even work with mines that up their stats or something if they step on them.

I'm looking forward to see him as well!!

2 0
Score : 16

SirFerrett|2017-02-24 14:59
Rogue's god is also the Sram.
Same as with Masqueraider worshipping Sadida god.

How are they going to do this?
I'm curious.

oktapodas ... the fogger god is Osamodas... but one "face" of him =)
1 0
Respond to this thread