FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ancestral Blibi needs to go

By Aqualad February 06, 2017, 03:56:01

Charge is very strong on one minion alone...

But to make ALL of your minions charge 2 cells at the end of your turn is way too much. Especially when you combine it with bodyguard, Joris 2 star, or any shield spell.

Seriously, who balances this game?

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 638

Agreed. I think it should be an appearance so its only one time. 

2 0
Score : 376

And when you combine it with any Cra deck. It makes all Cras on the field shoot twice, which completely wipes the board.

0 0
Score : 1412

Yeah, just experienced it in a game and it was devastating, if a cra plays this with any minions on the board and you don't have removal, he will literally kill your dofus in 2 turns.

My suggestion is that like most of family cards, you make it ONLY work on bliblies

0 0
Score : 620

Making him a Family Related card would make him way too weak. Why? Well there is only 6 Blibli's other than him. So in my opinion changing his effect to appearance would be for the best.

0 0
Score : 122

There is another thread that talks about the issue of ranged units not moving cells if they can attack when charged. Honestly, I think that would address the main problem with ancestral bli bli right now: if ranged units would move before attack and thus can be killed by other minions with less than 6HP (if we assume that the typical ranged minion has 3AT and 2 attacks per round due to ancestral), then, the card would still be powerful but much less problematic.

0 0

The problem with Ancestral Blibli isn't just for ranged minions, but overall. Charge is already powerful, and this card makes every minion charge 2 every turn. It's way too powerful for the effect.

0 0

I would suggest changing the "END OF TURN" to "START OF TURN" so people can prepare for the charges. It would still be powerful, but you can atleast counter it this way. At the current state, you can just play Ancestral Blibli, use all your stored AP and play every minion which makes them charge when they're played. 

0 0
Score : 139

Maybe make it charge on turn end only if there are other bilibilis on board? 

0 0
Score : 151

Or change its effect that only itself will charge 2 at the end of the turn..I like the start of the turn idea too.

0 0
Respond to this thread