FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Would you want the ability to choose your deck AFTER you see which god you are facing?

By Aqualad January 03, 2017, 01:43:00

We have 3 slots for pre-made decks, and it would give us a little more wiggle room to strategize. It's not like it would pidgeonhole people into one build vs certain gods... You would still need to properly read your opponent, or a poorly chosen deck could cost you the game.

Example: Up against a Xelor? Maybe you think he'll play control, so you pick your rush deck. But wait, he built for sustain, and you've burnt through your cards.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1065

But then how the opponent will be able to choose a deck if he can't see yours? That's not fair lol

0 0
Score : 164

Not sure I understand you tongue

Both players can choose their own deck before the match starts. Neither player can see what their opponent choses.

0 0
Score : 177
@Markzs Your opponent will be able to see your god too. I think OP means to add a short stage after you find the opponent, so you can change your deck, out of three for which there are slots, and gods will stay unchangeable.

I think it's quite a good idea, but it requires very good balance between gods to make it work, becaues if there is no balance and one god hard-counters other it will make the gap even bigger.
0 0
Respond to this thread