FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Iop too strong

By SirFerrett December 20, 2016, 14:38:53

I feel like Iop is a bit too strong.
Or perhaps Iops counters cra really good.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 236

That moment when you play this game for 2 days with some hero and understand that u don't use any faction cards - and you hear someone saying about op gods.. Kappa.

2 -1
Score : 1420

uuhm... o...k...?

0 0
Score : 692

Iop counters Cra in essence as he forces melee fights with his charge mechanics. You must do everything you can to keep the range, and try to bait him into investing his combos on a fake dofus lane if possible, if that happens you will have a much easier time winning the game.

2 0
Score : 1420

Now this is a good reply, thanks

0 0
Score : 232

very well explained by HoudSin, cra is a reactive class that needs to take advantage on the board via counterplay and Iop is the proactive class that rushes the lane fast and forces the melee so in essence iop counters cra.

3 0
Score : 108

Charge might need to be changed so that it no longer causes double strikes on dofus, buy othere than that I think Iop is fine. Seriously though, charge is too cheap for Iop to cast. Watching a players summon being 2 cells away from my dofus on turn 2 is too much. 

2 0
Score : 108

yup charge in general needs a nerf. All it should do is make a summon move forward one cell unless it states otherwise. This way charge is fair. Especially when charge happy iop utilizes it. The cards that enchant with charge cost next to nothing so instead of messing with costs, making charge just move forward 1 cell as standard would be completely fair.

0 0
Score : 164

Agreed.

Charge needs a nerf in general. I'm getting real tired of Iop and Sac charge 2 win.

1 0
Score : 234

All I see in ranked is Iop and Cra, Cra and Iop. 
More than any other classes do these guys go "Oh, you let one of many minions get to the middle of the map? Free dofus." 

Now I'm playing Iop just to punish Cra and it's hilarious. 
They are both completely broken with very little thought required. 

1 0
Respond to this thread