FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Making Krosmaga even more interesting

By jimnick#6662 April 04, 2018, 20:41:53
AnkaTracker

What about creating top notch cards that can be obtained very difficult. Lets say by increasing infinite levels to 10 or more and after you managed to do that for a certain group or number of infinites, then you get the card.For example a certain infinite L10 gives you a fragment of that card and combined with other infinites of that level or more only then you can obtain the card.  Of course those cards must have restrictions on their use, like only 1 or 2 per deck.
Just an idea to keep the game going and make players really need more kamas, xp and play more, not to mention that the game itself develops even more depth. 

0 -3
First Ankama intervention

Currently, if you want to get the Eliacube, you have to have both Qilby and Nox at max level... So I see where you're coming from. 

Currently, there is no plans to make cards that are harder to get, as players... already have a hard time getting all the cards they want in the current system. Instead, we're offering event cards that are available through quests and can be crafted as well. 

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 293

Good idea , i would like to see how it might looks but im scared that L10 cards could be OP :/

0 -2
Score : 285

I agree. The idea is more depth to the game and not really game breaking cards but cards worth having them on your collection. Perhaps for example weaker versions of Rushu spells.

0 -2

Currently, if you want to get the Eliacube, you have to have both Qilby and Nox at max level... So I see where you're coming from. 

Currently, there is no plans to make cards that are harder to get, as players... already have a hard time getting all the cards they want in the current system. Instead, we're offering event cards that are available through quests and can be crafted as well. 

Respond to this thread