FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Temporary fixes for Xelor Infinte looping.

By Qriev#4374 March 22, 2018, 06:54:43

Since there is no fix to the lvling system on the horizon, here are some suggestions for temporary fixes.
Anyone of these helps imo. Tweaking eternity affects normal gameplay tho, but that is the card that is enabling this incredibly frustrating way of "playing" (they are not even "playing" the game anymore) Xelor.

Black Widow: Irremovable
Vampyro: Irremovable
Eternity: Replaces spells in hand with minions (apart from infinites).

3 -2
Reactions 7
Score : 3261

Its pretty frustrating, that its been such a long time, and sill 0 word of a fix for this annoyance.

1 -1
Score : 1750

Give all arachnees irremoveable. Add exp for winning a match for all infinites in that deck.

1 0
Score : 293

Duuude , that's could be good idea but after that change everyone would tryhard even on normal games ;D

0 0
Score : 1652

I'll be honest, I haven't run into cyclers that much lately. Not sure if that's a good sign or if it means less people are playing. Regardless, I've seen more working on decks and deck concepts... which I enjoy. That's what unranked should be for: testing ideas and seeing new strategies being used. 

1 0
Score : 2271

9/15 matches today were against Xelor Infinite lvlers.
Maybe it has to do something with the fact that I'm in Japan and play at later EU night time or whatever, but I am just running into more and more.

(Update: 10/16
Update: 12/19)

0 0
Score : 453

It is one of the reasons why I don't go Unranked anymore.

But I doubt they'll do this because Vampyro is the infinite they're selling, after all.

0 0
Respond to this thread