FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Corrupted Dhreller and "Draw a Card" Prism

By Qriev#4374 March 13, 2018, 15:26:20
AnkaTracker

Should this not counter as "Draw a card" and trigger the "Deal one damage on minions on Corrupted Dhreller's row" effect? Is there any reason why it does not?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello! 
Yes, the Draw prism triggers the effect of the Corrupted Drheller. If that didn't happen, could you tell us under which circumstances? With a screenshot, that would be even better. 

See message in context
Reactions 6

Hello! 
Yes, the Draw prism triggers the effect of the Corrupted Drheller. If that didn't happen, could you tell us under which circumstances? With a screenshot, that would be even better. 

Score : 2271

No, it does not work. It has not worked once for me. Please try it out for yourself, Corupted Dhreller placed on the "Draw Card" prism does not trigger damage. Pic related.

1 0

Update it still does not work. Maybe you confused the PRISM with the LOOT token? Because the DRAW A CARD PRISM has never ever actually made the Corrupted Drheller deal damage when I place it on the PRISM.

Oh , and as a side note, I mean when I place the Corrupted Drheller ON the Prism, not when I have the Corrupted Drheller on the field, and then place a minion on  the prism.
0 0

From what I can gather, this is how it's supposed to work.

Prisms trigger before any Appearance effects or taking into account minions in play. That's why you can overdraw if you place a Necro on a Curse: you will draw the Curse first, then only get the Orb, which will not be drawn if your hand is full. 

Here, the card is drawn before the Drheller is in play, therefore it will not trigger the minion's effect and damage targets in front of him. If your Drheller is in play and another minion triggers the draw prism, the effect will play as expected. 

Ah, gotcha. The visuals/animations implies otherwise, but it makes sense.

1 0
Respond to this thread