FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Alternate Game-modes

By Qriev#4374 February 06, 2018, 12:47:53
AnkaTracker

I'd really like to see a game-mode without dofus-damage spells.
No curses, no cards that deal damage to dofus etc, just a good fun match with minions against minions.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

This kind of mode is not in our plans for now. 
However, if that kind of restrictions is gathering your attention, maybe try to test it with a friend with an agreed upon list of banned cards, and then come back to us with your experience? (I guess you will simply have to ignore or not play your Curses in that case.)

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 4751

I'd really like to see a game mode where 4 of the prisms are [Guy]s and the middle prism is a gobbowl ball.
No curses, no cards that deal damage to dofus etc, just mass confusion where nothing ever really makes sense.

2 0
Score : 3261

LETS PLAY SUM FOKIN GOBBAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!

1 0
Score : 3261

No Dofus damaging spells or curses? Lol no Necro cards, Sinestro's or any Dofus self damaging Sacrier cards allowed for that game mode either please.

1 0

This kind of mode is not in our plans for now. 
However, if that kind of restrictions is gathering your attention, maybe try to test it with a friend with an agreed upon list of banned cards, and then come back to us with your experience? (I guess you will simply have to ignore or not play your Curses in that case.)

Score : 2271

Yeh, I've done it a couple of times. It's a fun/different experience where I feel that a lot of the mechanics that's mostly just frustrating is gone. It's just too bad that curses basically fills up your hand after a few prism resets~ 

Understandable that it's not in the works/in any plans atm though.

0 0
Score : 453

This would be really cool. No dofus damaging. Replace Curses with a random buff, like +1AT, +1 Resistance... +1 Armor.

I personally would love something like a tag team. 2 people play on the same side.

0 0
Respond to this thread