By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pay a streamer

By OrehRuoy November 01, 2017, 01:06:53
AnkaTracker

Pay a big hearthstone streamer to play this. You will get new English users and they will spend money. Thus you will earn more money and expand community. How hard is it really?

2 0
First Ankama intervention

Actually, we've been looking for streamers in several languages for a while now. It was easier on the French side, as we already had connections, but on the international side of things, only a handful have shown some interest. We will be more than happy to work with them but (as you may imagine) it's more complicated than just throwing money at the screen! 

If you ever know a streamer which shows interest into Krosmaga, please contact us, we'll see if we can follow through. happy

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 1800

I think they have not enough interest in doing that. 

Ankama is, generally, trying to aim his side products at dofus and wakfu whales. They want people with high adquisite power to play their game sand make big investments of money. 

I think this happens because the company basically owns the "turn and  squared cell based combat rpg" niche. They have no (known) competitors, and that is what gives them the  market share.  Krosmaga is basically aimed at wakfu and dofus players or ex players: people who enjoyed the turn based combats, the PM and PA mechanics, etc. Meanwhile it is true the Pa mechanic is just a fancy way of saying mana in krosmaga,  the pm , the unique position based life points system (You have either 10,15 or 20 life points depending on your actions to "bluff" the enemy and their ability to guess right) and even the ranged summons are somethign nto very spread in the CCG genre.  I only know Fa*ria  with a similarity  (it has an octogonal cell based combat) and i think i only saw kripp streaming it for a while?

Krosmaga is very innovative in the genre of card games due to bringing aspects from its known titles. The same aspects aim the game to a Loyal ankama public who know the characters, the monster families and even is masochistic enough to level infinites (Sacrier mains i swear...) . 

0 0

Hexagonal*

1 0

Actually, we've been looking for streamers in several languages for a while now. It was easier on the French side, as we already had connections, but on the international side of things, only a handful have shown some interest. We will be more than happy to work with them but (as you may imagine) it's more complicated than just throwing money at the screen! 

If you ever know a streamer which shows interest into Krosmaga, please contact us, we'll see if we can follow through. happy

Good to know its a problem of not being the streamers cup of tea. I guess you have already tried kripparrian for the english speaking market. Weird if he said no,  because he tried many card games. 

I think you could look for famous streamers that play F**ria because it has some similar mechanics to Krosmaga (i am not promoting the game. is just the one i know with a cell based field and the ccg elements, even the mana mechanic is similar in the way you can "reserve" some for the next turn, A la Xelor)  and probably have public  willing to play that kind of games. 

Anyway, its good to see this is not the lack of trying on your side as i initially tough. my fault. 

0 0
Score : 622

I do know some big ones have sponsored streams where they play/try games. I'm sure one of them would do it

1 -1
Score : 328

Yeah, it's too bad that nobody is streaming on Twitch.  This game is way better than most of the popular games where minions are played to a static field.  The animations are fantastic too.  It's not just pictures of cards bopping into each other like in other games.

1 0

I really like that aspect of krosmaga, the cell based gameplay. Also, the fact you dont have a set amount of life pointsand instead a flexible one due to how dofus works(you can have a min of 10 and a max of 20, and anywhing in betwen can be the reality. Thi9s is without account for the rarely played and rare heals)

0 0
Score : 1597

I mean, ya'll can just watch my stream, twitch.tv/thegarbgarb. One of the few US players to stream consistently. Lowly 15-17lvl but still. Mastering the Eca deck with a little Iop, Xelor, Sadida, Feca roulette here and there. 

0 0
Respond to this thread