By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nun

By OrehRuoy October 29, 2017, 18:52:47

I think too underpowered. My suggested changes would be for it to get cheaper while in deck not just in hand or just simply lower it's base ap cost some. Ideas?

1 -1
Reactions 2
Score : 1673

The mechanic would be way too overpowered, it would play similar to how ghouls are being played now except just whenever any minion type died. Except, there are no ghouls that are 8/8 from the start without any condition. Even the krosmic ghoul is 7/8. So, no it should not get cheaper while in deck. They would have to reduce the attack power and health points for it to be effected in deck. I think the biggest issue is that monks just aren't as good as a card tribe and don't really have a set mechanic.

0 0
Score : 622

I've been testing nun and in the right deck it's good. So a change might not be needed. It doesn't fit into a top tier deck but that doesn't mean it's bad.

0 0
Respond to this thread