FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Who can use/not use cards in the shop.

By marcoedaniele July 30, 2017, 19:49:12
AnkaTracker

Hi, i'm always doubtful about buying a certain spell/card from the shop because sometime  happens that i don't know wich god can use in his deck that card i'd like to buy. (For example i would have liked to buy "Dodge" today, but im not sure a iop could use it). I suggest to improve the system making a small dialog window, or something like that, wich appears dragging the cursor on a card or something simillar,  wich indicates which god can use that specific card.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Well, in the Collection menu, you can use filters to select whether you'd like to see the cards from a single God, only Neutral cards, or both. There are other options in this menu, including a Search engine; you should definitely be able to determine what God can use which card.

As a rule of thumb, most members of a specific class can only be used with their God (so only Iop can play iops), with the exception of Infinites. 

Otherwise, each card is color-coded and decorated according to their God: 

Bright red: Iop
Pink and orange: Ecaflip
Green: Cra
White with red filigree: Eniripsa
Dark red: Sacrier
Brown and light green: Sadida
Dark grey-blue: Sram
Purple with clock elements: Xelor
Wood-like brown and gold: Enutrof

Light gray: neutral card (can be used by anyone)
Cristal light blue to blue: Infinite card (can be used by anyone)

See message in context
Reactions 5

Well, in the Collection menu, you can use filters to select whether you'd like to see the cards from a single God, only Neutral cards, or both. There are other options in this menu, including a Search engine; you should definitely be able to determine what God can use which card.

As a rule of thumb, most members of a specific class can only be used with their God (so only Iop can play iops), with the exception of Infinites. 

Otherwise, each card is color-coded and decorated according to their God: 

Bright red: Iop
Pink and orange: Ecaflip
Green: Cra
White with red filigree: Eniripsa
Dark red: Sacrier
Brown and light green: Sadida
Dark grey-blue: Sram
Purple with clock elements: Xelor
Wood-like brown and gold: Enutrof

Light gray: neutral card (can be used by anyone)
Cristal light blue to blue: Infinite card (can be used by anyone)

Score : 360

got it, thanks you smile

0 0

ok i tried to follow your suggestions but i can't understand how to know which god could use cards in the shop like these below: 

Colour is White and there are no Description below like "Iop" "Sacrier" "Cra" ecc.
Should i take this colour as the "Light gray" (neutral that can be used by anyone?)
0 0
Score : 2952

Those are both Cra cards that you don't own yet. I guess the color scheme is giving you trouble when you don't have any copys of the card yet. 
You personally might be better off just filtering the cards by class (there's a dropdown at the top of the collection screen which lets you only look at cards that belong to neutral or a single god. )

0 0

Fracastador|2017-07-31 19:19:03
Those are both Cra cards that you don't own yet. I guess the color scheme is giving you trouble when you don't have any copys of the card yet. 
You personally might be better off just filtering the cards by class (there's a dropdown at the top of the collection screen which lets you only look at cards that belong to neutral or a single god. )

Found it, it was so easy xD thanks you. 
0 0
Respond to this thread