FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama, instead nerfing cra, has made them stronger than b4 ^^' *No words...*

By marcoedaniele July 29, 2017, 11:25:40

Do not tell me now: Play an aggro deck, play silencer cards, play what the f***k u want....try to play with a noob stupid paladir's deck cra combined with "cra" cards...Result? Easy biggrin ---> Start of fight---> Click on the upright button---> Select "Surrender"---> Push "Yes"!---> Hope to not find an other cra ---> if this happened repeat all the previous steps wink.
At least try to make good paladir cards also for the others god...don't focus your "Wonderful creativity" just on cras sleep

GOOD JOB ANKAMA! biggrin

1 -1
Reactions 12
Score : 373

If you would playing Cra, you wouldn't be claiming for nerf xD. All gods have his/her weaknesses, in case of Cra it's silence. Try using Faeris, Justice,Grinch,etc.
I think they made good paladir card for the other gods, the eni reduce AT to 1, the sacrier deals 3 damage to all invos, the xelor increasing cost of cards in 2, etc.

1 0
Score : 473

Cra is strong because her cards have good synergy with each other. Cra summons ranged minions and supports them with direct damage spells so that any opponent's minion could be killed in one shot. There are very few silence cards in the game, much fewer than Cra's ranged minions, and they don't remove minions from the board. Moreover, range helps to attack opponent's Dofus 1 turn earlier without any need to come close. Most minions which are summoned to defend the Dofus usually die before they can even move. The biggest advantage of ranged minions is that they never get damaged in return: ranged 3/1 minion easily kills any slow minion with 6 HP, I see it often as an Enutrof player and can't do much about it.

1 0
Score : 359

Ozardo|2017-07-30 06:31:04
Cra is strong because her cards have good synergy with each other. Cra summons ranged minions and supports them with direct damage spells so that any opponent's minion could be killed in one shot. There are very few silence cards in the game, much fewer than Cra's ranged minions, and they don't remove minions from the board. Moreover, range helps to attack opponent's Dofus 1 turn earlier without any need to come close. Most minions which are summoned to defend the Dofus usually die before they can even move. The biggest advantage of ranged minions is that they never get damaged in return: ranged 3/1 minion easily kills any slow minion with 6 HP, I see it often as an Enutrof player and can't do much about it.

I would have said these exact words. Nothing to add. 
0 0
Score : 473

There is something else to say: many Cra's minions and spells draw cards on kill so she doesn't need to use Blue Larva or similar cards like other classes do. Too many bonuses for just one god.

0 0
Score : 613

Cra was NEVER a top tier god even though we had so many seasons already. She is just a so called pubstomper. You guys are overreacting. Learn to play against it.

2 -3

Koniacz|2017-07-31 13:57:39
Cra was NEVER a top tier god even though we had so many seasons already. She is just a so called pubstomper. You guys are overreacting. Learn to play against it.

it's useless to "learn to play against it" focusing own deck just against cra when you will be needed to face other 8 Gods...i can't make an OP deck  just  against cra (even if it existed)  and then  be a noob with that deck against the others 8 gods. My deck is quite balanced against all gods except the cra (talking about pro cra's players obviously). Surely, sometimes, happens to me to win against cras, but just with those few who are not so good at play it. As soon as i face a good cra opponent, he beats me without any efforts.
0 0
Score : 173

Bro, i've write in a lot of your posts.

Just tell me, what rank are you?

I got veteran with only 3 inifinites 2* on my deck and not playing a single match with cra.

I've explained a lot of the tatics and how to face cra.

and how i've said before, i undertand you only if you are a new player, because the newbie and cheap decks from cra is a lot powerfull than the others.

1 0

Night4ngel|2017-08-01 03:51:10
Bro, i've write in a lot of your posts.

Just tell me, what rank are you?

I got veteran with only 3 inifinites 2* on my deck and not playing a single match with cra.

I've explained a lot of the tatics and how to face cra.

and how i've said before, i undertand you only if you are a new player, because the newbie and cheap decks from cra is a lot powerfull than the others.

18 rank, wait ,im not saying i can't face cra's. I can defeat many cras obviously. I'm talking about the imbalance that i see beetween a good paladirs cra's user and any other god's user. I'm not saying that if you play against a cra you loose, probably i badly explained my self, i'm saying that there are no balance fighting against a paladir/cra/dmg spell combined deck used by a good player. I would have passed over that if, at least, i had had the chance to "play" in a match against those decks, but, evrytime i face them, there are no valid tactics (Silencing/Untargetable/Aggroing) wich make you hope to win. 
0 0
Score : 93

Hello Marcodaniele, to join a bit on what Night4ngel said, I noticed that you wrote a lot of posts to complain (mainly about cra). Additionnally, this post leads me to think that you don't have a lot of experience playing all the different classes and deckbuilding. 

I'm absolutely not saying that your lower rank/lack of experience makes your opinion less valuable, but maybe trying different gods and decks would be a more enjoyable way to find a solution than simply asking for nerfs. This way you could get a feeling of the strength and weaknesses of each gods and find new ideas or tricks for dealing with the ones the trouble you. Especially playing cra a bit will allow you to confirm wether or not they are OP and allow your opponents to show you what works against them.

Alternatively, maybe you it would me better received if you asked advice on how to play against cra rather than complaining about them. You don't have to specifically build your deck to counter one god, but some cards that are generally strong are also a bit stronger against Cra, and there is also general things to keep in mind while playing certain matchups.

You might also consider that if your deck really is good against other gods but gets hard countered by Cra, then it's actually not that bad. Let's say you have a 60% win ration against other gods, while it is only 20% against Cra, then assuming the all gods are played evenly you still have a global winrate of 55% which is more than enough for climbing.

One last thing : How did Cra get buffed exactly ? There is barely anything in the pachnote except for the cra necro who got bugfixed, resulting in a very slight nerf.

1 0
Score : 16

Cra is most comfortable in the two advantageous positions, but is by far the least comfortable in the disadvantageous positions. What are those?
Advantageous: An enemy unit is summoned into an empty lane. She responds.
Very Advantageous: Her unit moves up to the halfway point in an empty lane.
Disadvantageous:She plays a unit into an empty lane. The other player responds.
Very Disadvantageous: An enemy unit moves up to the halfway point in an empty lane.

Adapting your deck and your playstyle to create as many bad situations for Cra as possible is going to improve your fundamentals and force you to improve at the game in general. I also think that ranged as a keyword loses value as the game drags on.

Now, I've found that Sacrier and Xelor are extremely strong against Cra. If we know why she struggles against them, we can take those ideas and include them in other decks. 

-Sacrier has high health on her units, even cheap ones. They have a reasonable chance of surviving a hit at range, or forcing out a spell from Cra. 
-Her boardwide damage spells interact well with Cra's low health units.
-She has lots of effects that really mess with Cra's combat math: Bodyguard, Shield, Charge, +MP, and First Strike come to mind. Her high health units have good opportunities to leverage those.
-Cra has a hard time quickly killing a dofus. Instead she's good at plinking them for hits of 1 or 2 damage and finishing with curses. This gives Sacrier good situations to play her Dofus sacrificing effects.

-Xelor's targeted damage spells also do a number on Cra.
-Again, Cra really struggles at quickly killing a dofus, making a necro strategy very strong against her. More generally, she gives a Xelor deck time to do its thing, whatever that is.

And maybe chill out, just a little.

1 0
Score : 764

I also feel like scarier is a bit overpowered right now. It does have a huge advantage against most decks, and so many play sacs... there is little to no counter sometimes.

0 0
Score : 162

git gud, use phaeris **

0 0
Respond to this thread