FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

May you rot in hell, devs!

By SSDemonizer April 29, 2017, 17:20:10
AnkaTracker

I've got the quest for 5 consecutive victories, and it was ok for a new player to try it, 4 wins was pretty hard to achieve, but as I started my 5th fight, I've got a player who was 4 ranks higher than me and he was not one of those new players. How would it's fair? Was it done on purpose in order to attract by this quest and then make people fail in the end? Devs, you are greedy bastards and your matchup system sucks!

0 -2
First Ankama intervention

I can assure you that we do not manipulate the odds in order to create frustration and/or stunt the player's growth. What kind of idea would that be? That would drive more players away than anything else. No, the odds of everything on Krosmaga are random and fair, and not manipulated on our side. 

Matchmaking, however, is a point that frequently comes back to us, and we're trying to find ways to improve it so that imbalanced play won't happen much anymore. 

See message in context
Reactions 5

I can assure you that we do not manipulate the odds in order to create frustration and/or stunt the player's growth. What kind of idea would that be? That would drive more players away than anything else. No, the odds of everything on Krosmaga are random and fair, and not manipulated on our side. 

Matchmaking, however, is a point that frequently comes back to us, and we're trying to find ways to improve it so that imbalanced play won't happen much anymore. 

Score : 20

Hey! Thanks for reply and sorry for that emotional explosion xD but it was really frustrating and as I already checked some other topics, people were complaining about the same thing. So the only explanation that could be done was that every 5th match the system will pick someone far stronger than you in order to fail your quest

0 0
Score : 86

I had that quest. And I won 5 times in a row, which was really hard. Especially last 2 games. So it is really just luck based.

0 0
Score : 3191

Ive had that quest quite a few times. Personally I love any and all quests that give me more than the standard 40 gold, no matter how hard.

If you can't imagine winning 5 times in a row in ranked, I recommend going into casual mode with your best deck, and then just bide your time, at some point you will meet 5 noobs/lvl grinders/people you will still be able to beat, in a row, and then you get that sweet sweet loot.

1 0
Respond to this thread