FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hand Size Display (New Player Here)

By SeraphicReaper April 16, 2017, 19:07:01
AnkaTracker

It would be really nice it there was some method of seeing what the max hand size is. I didn't know or expect there to be one as I was holding 8? 10? 12? I don't know how many. Yea, it might be obvious to some and I could of looked when I discarded and counted, but a display of current out of max hand size would be nice, or at least wouldn't hurt.

Personally, it'd be nice having deck and discard quantities always visible (rather than mousing over), or at least the option to. I can understand devs might be looking at keeping UI clean though.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Your hand size is limited to 10 cards maximum. Drawing cards over this limit will drop them directly in your discard pile. 

As for your suggestion, I will forward it, maybe they can fit this info somewhere with a rework of the UI. 

See message in context
Reactions 5

Your hand size is limited to 10 cards maximum. Drawing cards over this limit will drop them directly in your discard pile. 

As for your suggestion, I will forward it, maybe they can fit this info somewhere with a rework of the UI. 

Score : 1804

What if wr place it  somewhere in the turn counter? for PC i mean. , it could be  besides the time bar, the time bar could even get cut a little(only a visual change, the turn timer stays as is) to fit it. 

Or,  above the Pa  bar, if to the right of the turn timer it is too hidden.  IDK, for pc there is a lot of dead space in the Ui and placing it somewhere close to the PA seems like the most rational approach. 

0 0
Score : 101

it would be nice to show how many cards we get for each start of turn

0 0

You only draw one card at the beginning of every turn? 
Unless you mean having a counter of cards in your hand. 

Score : 86

Love the Idea. For example there would be a little square, in the left corner, that showed how many cards I have CURRENTLY in hand. Same for my opponent, only in the opposite corner. This is really helpful since there are some cards that draw, return and add cards to your hand. I play a very sustain based Xelor deck and hand counting happens too much in general.

2 0
Respond to this thread